Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Golden Tour | Sept. 18 - Mar. 17 | Discussion Thread

Show would be better if:

Raining Glitter was performed in full in place of One Last Kiss

One Last Kiss was performed in place of Wow

Live a Little replaced Kids

Put Yourself in My Place replaced Especially For You

The Disco section ran as: Spinning Around, The Loco-Motion, Love at First Sight, Love

Sincerely Yours opened the encore

2 hours ago, Light Years said:

Overall this is a great setlist: some iconic choices, but also some songs I wouldn't have picked and missing a few songs I would have liked to see... kylie7

Same. I could live without W*w, Kids, Spinning Around and LAFS which sounds exactly like in every tour since Showgirl. Radio On is pretty bland but maybe in the context and with the visuals it works. I'm gutted about her paying dust yet again to WKOF. She must really hate it rih9 I loved the Bad Girls mash up with Locomotion, it was a completely unexpected moment for me. Also the new Slow mix is amazing cry6 And I'm glad she kept Breathe and In Your Eyes cry7 

I'm baffled about the random ass I'll Still Be Loving You sample on WCAT. Of all the Debutlie tracks she includes the weakest one lol3

Also, a western themed tour without Cowboy Style um2 Kylie sis

2 hours ago, Lachlan said:

I can't believe she put One Last Piss on the setlist instead of Music's Too Sad Without You or Love. jj4 

MTS wouldnt work without Jack Savoretti so unless he's there to duet with her I understand why it's not being performed.

I love the setlist. I’m at peace now that she’d Never drop things like Kids etc... she gave us some songs that I wasn’t expecting so I think this is my favourite tour setlist since Showgirl, but Aphrodite is still her best over all...

On 9/18/2018 at 4:00 PM, Lord Stoneheart said:

cant wait for @Aidan.'s reaction, he loves W*w eve1 

We all know I will be belting the WOW WOW WOW WOW part when the time comes eve1 I hate myself

On 9/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, Rachel Green said:

She has performed Wow for 4 tours in a row

giphy.gif

What were all thinking clap3

On 9/18/2018 at 4:17 PM, Rachel Green said:

She has performed Wow for 4 tours in a row

giphy.gif

Actually - FIVE jj4

She did it on her 2009 North American Tour too jj4

Only tour since it came out it has not been included on is Anti which wasnt even a main tour so jj4

On 9/19/2018 at 1:11 AM, Lord Stoneheart said:

I could live without W*w

As much as I have a love/hate with this song, the videos of the new mix for the tour make it sound somewhat interesting again

5 hours ago, Golden said:

As much as I have a love/hate with this song, the videos of the new mix for the tour make it sound somewhat interesting again

i know, i hate that i found myself lowkey enjoying the arrangement jj4 It's like the first time ever I dont feel like skipping the second the second it starts

13 hours ago, Aidan. said:

Actually - FIVE jj4

She did it on her 2009 North American Tour too jj4

Only tour since it came out it has not been included on is Anti which wasnt even a main tour so jj4

she even did it on Kristmas gigs and in every single festival since it debuted 

10 hours ago, Fletch said:

But she also cut Breathe so no one wins here

The Lordlie giveth and the Lordlie taketh away rih9 

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.