Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Holiest Dreams

Look What You Made Me Do turns 1

1 hour ago, Taylor said:

I’m glad someone else here agrees Delicate would’ve made a great second single. It is a nice contrast from LWYMMD and showcases the lighter side of the album, which would’ve helped carry the era further. Oh well lol3 

At least the tour is smashing, hit or not lol3

I LOVE look what you made me do. But, unfortunately, it wasn't a radio hit like she's had in the past. So I'm not sure it was the best choice for lead single from a buissness stand-point. However, creatively, the song is FREAKING AWESOME! This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things may have been a larger hit.

For a second single, Ready For It was a good choice but I think I Did Something Bad would've been more of a radio hit.

Still grateful this song and music video exist, it made me help question my sexuality, end my haters and left me wigless for 8 weeks straightmad1

Now it's time for Getaway Car to revive the era after Delicate had its peakoprah5 And then I Did Something Bad and Don't Blame Me afterwards of coursejj2

I love Taylor to pieces but the song is GARBAGE FIRE!!! Not trying to trigger the fanbase but i gotta be honest with myself here lads. The problem is not necessarily the lyrics or the message. It's the APPALLING production from Jack Antonoff and the repetitive chorus. Gosh, it makes me sad that this is coming from the same artist who made amazing albums like Speak Now, Red and 1989. The song is an absolute disgrace in her discography and i just simply can't stand it 

2 hours ago, johnny1248 said:

I love Taylor to pieces but the song is GARBAGE FIRE!!! Not trying to trigger the fanbase but i gotta be honest with myself here lads. The problem is not necessarily the lyrics or the message. It's the APPALLING production from Jack Antonoff and the repetitive chorus. Gosh, it makes me sad that this is coming from the same artist who made amazing albums like Speak Now, Red and 1989. The song is an absolute disgrace in her discography and i just simply can't stand it 

The production could be better indeedtay2

On 9/12/2018 at 8:36 PM, Littleswiftie said:

The production could be better indeedtay2

Considering Jack Antonoff's standards, the song is an absolute shambles. The fact that it comes from the same guy who made the majority of the 1989 songs (especially the great ones), it's beyond unbelievable to me.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.