Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

J.Lo or Britney

Britney even if JLo is a better performer currently lol

She has the better, more iconic catalogue and I'll be seeing a much bigger star. 

32 minutes ago, Jjang said:

Tel Aviv. The concert all Britney fans brag about lol, everyone hated it. 

They brag about it because of its attendance, not the show itself. nat1 

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

She has the better, more iconic catalogue and I'll be seeing a much bigger star.  

So you'd see her regardless of having a good time? lol

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

So you'd see her regardless of having a good time? lol

Tinashe is a great performer and a better one than Britney, most people would still go see Britney. Your point? 

And who said I couldn't have a good time lol.

14 minutes ago, Michael. said:

Tinashe is a great performer and a better one than Britney, most people would still go see Britney. Your point? 

My point is that considering J.Lo is a better performer currently (you said so, too) you'd have more fun at her show than Britney's. It's like you're at festival and two of your favourite acts are on two different stages at the same time - obviously you'll go where you'd have more fun cause other show is gonna be a waste of it...

...unless you don't consider listening to the tape recording and watching Stiffney on stage for 1 hour a waste of time brit10

Just now, Urbanov said:

My point is that considering J.Lo is a better performer currently (you said so, too) you'd have more fun at her show than Britney's. It's like you're at festival and two of your favourite acts are on two different stages at the same time - obviously you'll go where you'd have more fun cause other show is gonna be a waste of it...

...unless you don't consider listening to the tape recording and watching Stiffney on stage for 1 hour a waste of time brit10

If it was necessarily about the better performer then Janet Jackson, Tinashe etc. would all be doing better than Britney in the tours department. brit10 

It's not the ultimate factor when people want to go see a show, the more you know. brit10 And no, I didn't say I'd have more fun at JLo's show, thank you for putting words in my mouth, I said she was the better performer. I'd probably have more fun at Britney's show considering I'm more familiar and I like Britney and her music more. brit10 

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

If it was necessarily about the better performer then Janet Jackson, Tinashe etc. would all be doing better than Britney in the tours department. brit10 

Therefore J Lo > Britney brit10

3 minutes ago, Michael. said:

It's not the ultimate factor when people want to go see a show, the more you know. brit10

If you feel like wasting your time on something you know it's worse brit10

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

And no, I didn't say I'd have more fun at JLo's show, thank you for putting words in my mouth, I said she was the better performer.

9 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

My point is that considering J.Lo is a better performer currently (you said so, too)

reading sweetie brit10

Just now, Urbanov said:

Therefore J Lo > Britney brit10

If you feel like wasting your time on something you know it's worse brit10

reading sweetie brit10

Reading? The audacity. brit10 

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

considering J.Lo is a better performer currently (you said so, too) you'd have more fun at her show than Britney's

I claimed she was the better performer, yes but I never said I'd have more fun at her show, that's your interpretation of it. Next. 

But keep forcing your opinion on others though, it's cute. brit10 

4 minutes ago, Michael. said:

I claimed she was the better performer, yes but I never said I'd have more fun at her show, that's your interpretation of it. Next. 

But keep forcing your opinion on others though, it's cute. brit10 

I know it's sunday but you might need an extra coffee or something brit10

You asked what's my point. Well, I said that MY POINT is considering that she's a "better performer" and even you said that yourself - quote

44 minutes ago, Michael. said:

even if JLo is a better performer currently lol

then you'd have more fun at her show? I never suggested that you said that. That's my point and you came back with "thank you for putting words in my mouth" lmao

This is hard, as i dont really think much of either artist. JLo is currently and for that last 10 years or so has been the better performer, but Britney has a slightly better catalog that im more familiar with. 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.