Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

J.Lo or Britney

I like em both but I’d only go if it were free. Britney’s show would be boring unless you were up close and could see her    dancing    and smiling that would be kind of fun.  And while JLo might be okay she doesn’t have enough good songs that haven’t aged to present a tempting setlist... On the Floor and Waiting 4 Tonight would be fun I guess but beyond that uhhh

I’d go with Britney I guess. I listened to my playlist of her start to finish the other day and got my life. 

7 minutes ago, Satori said:

On the Floor and Waiting 4 Tonight would be fun I guess but beyond that uhhh

um2

If You Had My Love

Let's Get Loud

Get Right

Love Don't Cost A Thing

I'm Real

Jenny From The Block

these are classics sis

Just now, Urbanov said:

um2

If You Had My Love

Let's Get Loud

Get Right

Love Don't Cost A Thing

I'm Real

Jenny From The Block

these are classics sis

I like all of those songs and am very fond of JLo but just being honest. She’s a highlights artist for me, but even then a lot of what I used to like I have to really want to hear now to listen to. The only songs on that list I’d want to hear live would be LGL and Get Right. I was so annoyed when she teased Get Right at the VMAs and immediately segued to something else. 

12 minutes ago, Satori said:

I like all of those songs and am very fond of JLo but just being honest. She’s a highlights artist for me, but even then a lot of what I used to like I have to really want to hear now to listen to. The only songs on that list I’d want to hear live would be LGL and Get Right. I was so annoyed when she teased Get Right at the VMAs and immediately segued to something else. 

What do you mean? She performed Get Right at the VMAs this year though?

+

Even if she's only dancing J.Lo is still moving way better than Britney and she's older than Brit. This woman is close to being 50 years old and she blends herself perfectly between group of professional dancers who are between 20-30

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.