Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

J.Lo or Britney

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

What do you mean? She performed Get Right at the VMAs this year though?

+

Even if she's only dancing J.Lo is still moving way better than Britney and she's older than Brit. This woman is close to being 50 years old and she blends herself perfectly between group of professional dancers who are between 20-30

Yeah it was part of her medley, I was just saying I wished she’d done the whole song. It’s one of her very best and the crowd I remember really reacting when it started but then she went really fast into another song. 

And NO argument about who’s a better performer. I don’t remember saying anything about that in my first post... I just picked Brit because she has more songs that I still like.  

1 minute ago, Satori said:

Yeah it was part of her medley, I was just saying I wished she’d done the whole song. It’s one of her very best and the crowd I remember really reacting when it started but then she went really fast into another song. 

And NO argument about who’s a better performer. I don’t remember saying anything about that in my first post... I just picked Brit because she has more songs that I still like.  

Ah that's what you meant. Yeah I wish it last longer though but she still performed it anyway! jj2

I know that was just me adding two cents to the topic jj2

Def JLO. For the live vocals alone. Then her dancing. 

All Britney does is wave her hands in the air and say "How you feeling - insert random city!

It kills me how she is always panicked trying to get through her few spoken live lines before they turn her mic off again LOL

6 minutes ago, I- said:

To answer the question:

Britney stans would see Britney.

Everyone else would see J.Lo

britney stans + mariah stans who still care about a stupid feud from like 2001

OsHZcwP.gif

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

Ah that's what you meant. Yeah I wish it last longer though but she still performed it anyway! jj2

I know that was just me adding two cents to the topic jj2

Gotcha!  We stan politeness when will my country’s govt bey3

4 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Def JLO. For the live vocals alone. Then her dancing. 

All Britney does is wave her hands in the air and say "How you feeling - insert random city!

It kills me how she is always panicked trying to get through her few spoken live lines before they turn her mic off again LOL

Omg rip3rip3

Honestly? Britney. I saw her in Vegas and it was really, really great! Definitely one of the best concerts I've gone. I have no doubt JLo would tear up the stage, but I wouldn't go see her because she doesn't have a great catalogue of music. 

Brintolo definitely 

her dancing isn’t as good as it used to be 1998-2004 but she has a better catalogue which I like and I like Britney so just seeing her would be amazing 

I like JLO but I’ve never really cared that much about her tbhbrit13

the only celebs I’d want to c in concert or meet are Britney , Nicki , Madonna , Gags , Eminem and Moo

8 hours ago, Rachel Green said:

You are given the chance to go to one concert and the choices are J.Lo and Britney Spears. Which one of them would you pick? nat1

For me definitely, 100% Jennifer. nat1 

Jlo in Vegas. Britney at her house where she posts videos of her performing almost like 2003 Britney. 

tumblr_n1y2ozDNlv1sqxlxlo1_500.gif

Probably P!nk to be honest sia4.

I like Britney's music, but it seems people have generally mixed views on her shows. brit5

I wouldn't enjoy a JLO concert as i'm not in to her music much. The only songs of hers i care for are the stolen ones. jj5

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Probably P!nk to be honest sia4.

I like Britney's music, but it seems people have generally mixed views on her shows. brit5

I wouldn't enjoy a JLO concert as i'm not in to her music much. The only songs of hers i care for are the stolen ones. jj5

Jesus the Mariah fans are like dogs clinging onto a rotted bone.

JLO didnt steal anything. Get the hell over it. 

Just now, visionofrain said:

Jesus the Mariah fans are like dogs clinging onto a rotted bone.

JLO didnt steal anything. Get the hell over it. 

It was a simple joke/dig... Don't take it so seriously :P

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.