Freaky Prince

Doja Cat

1 hour ago, Maraj said:

What is that gonna do for Doja? The way like 9 female rappers were charting at the same time last year, we need more of that! 

What I mean by that is that she probably won't get a deserved #1 (which is a way of recognition tbh) because Cardi's ass will take the spotlight.

Will she have success? For sure, but probably not nearly as much as she deserves.

On 1/5/2020 at 5:43 PM, Freaky Prince said:

She will do okay, but I doubt a big breakthrough is coming.

Them pushing "Candy" just because of a TikTok challenge instead of Juicy... juicy1

Candy’s second verse >>> Broke Candolo’s career 

Click Clack

On 1/9/2020 at 2:25 PM, Gabe. said:

randomly found Say So and it's so good but i hate myself for streaming it and enabling someone who's conciously working with Dr *uke

I was disappointed to find this out as well, but I just can't not listen to it giveup1 Such a good track

On 1/9/2020 at 7:25 PM, Gabe. said:

randomly found Say So and it's so good but i hate myself for streaming it and enabling someone who's conciously working with Dr *uke

Oh is it? ari7

Dr Nuke ha ny1