Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

visionofrain

Female artists with at least 3 UK number ones.

Madonna (13)

Rihanna (9)

Kylie Minogue (7)

Jess Glynne

Britney Spears (6)

Cheryl (5)

Katy Perry

Beyonce

Whitney Houston(4)

Cher

Geri Halliwell

Christina Aguilera

Lady Gaga

Rita Ora

Gabrielle (3)

JLO

Interesting list. It surprised me that Janet didnt manage to get a single number one in the UK. 

This list is presented in descending order. 

1 minute ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Mariah (technically) has 3. So Nice try sweetie... dead1

She still sold more there than many of the people on that list. Celine doesn't have 3 either and yet she has a bigger career than anybody there except Madonna.

1 minute ago, light741 said:

She still sold more there than many of the people on that list. Celine doesn't have 3 either and yet she has a bigger career than anybody there except Madonna.

We both know this is just another one of @visionofrains weak hate threads against Mariah. moo12

Of course they'll defend themselves now and claim it's not, gosh they must have a boring life trolling all day.  sia4

Just now, visionofrain said:

She doesnt have three, she has 2. There is no technically about it sorry.

Three.... Without You, Against All Odds & Everybody Hurts... I don't care if the last is a charity song... It still has her name on it. 

8 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

You forgot J.Lo. She has 3 #1s too. Love Don't Cost a Thing, Get Right and On the Floor. tay8 And Gaga has four: Telephone, Bad Romance, Just Dance and Poker Face. tay8

Oh thank you, I will add her to the list if i can edit. Yeah Gaga has 4 on my list. All the artists under the 4 have four. 

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

Three.... Without You, Against All Odds & Everybody Hurts... I don't care if the last is a charity song... It still has her name on it. 

Mariah isnt credited for Everybody Hurts in the UK as an individual number one, its not included as part of her chart history there. Sorry.

Just now, visionofrain said:

Mariah isnt credited for Everybody Hurts in the UK as an individual number one, its not included as part of her chart history there. Sorry.

Still a number 1 song with her on it... jj2

Just now, I Brings That Levity said:

Still a number 1 song with her on it... jj2

None of the individual artists are credited in the UK for that. Take it up with them if you have an issue. Mariah is credited with 2 number ones in the UK. Facts only.

I wasnt even thinking about Mariah when i made this thread, I was just researching Uk No 1s. Yall obsessed. 

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

None of the individual artists are credited in the UK for that. Take it up with them if you have an issue. Mariah is credited with 2 number ones in the UK. Facts only.

I wasnt even thinking about Mariah when i made this thread, I was just researching Uk No 1s. Yall obsessed. 

Ohh i'm sure you weren't.  bey3

3 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

Didnt even come into my head. And just to clarify Everybody hurts is attributed to the group name "Helping Haiti" which is the name the single was released under. 

No individual artists receive individual credit so Mimi indeed has 2 number ones in the UK.

Everybody Hurts (Haiti).png

6 minutes ago, I Brings That Levity said:

His post history.

People talk about xtina flopping. But Mariah!!!. She flopped too!!!!.

People talk about Celine lipping. But Mariah!!!!!!. She lips too!!!.

People talk about popular stan wars. It's because of Mariah!!!!!. Her fans are the only problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

People talk about pollution. Mariah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!. God you lambs are so deluded. 

giphy.gif

21 minutes ago, light741 said:

This thread isnt about sales. It is about the most number one singles in the UK. 

• Replies 195
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.