Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Court Papers Released

Lots of court papers are being released and spread on Twitter. Dicuss and attach any that you find. Lepera is DRAGGING Kesha so hard jj4katy6Gaga called Katy "mean". This is getting so messy lol3oprah4katy6

DlpZbu0V4AEwNBS.jpg:largeDlpG0vJU8AAzZ3w.jpg:large

Dlo964xUYAAGeCv.jpg

DlpACbHVAAE9yUL.jpg:large

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

So can you post some of them? um2

People are just posting random cut outs from the court papers, I don't wanna spam you with 50 different screenshots. Check Twitter, if there's anything you wanna comment on, post it here and discuss. When there will be a link to the full court paper I'll post it here.

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

People are just posting random cut outs from the court papers, I don't wanna spam you with 50 different screenshots. Check Twitter, if there's anything you wanna comment on, post it here and discuss. When there will be a link to the full court paper I'll post it here.

That's why I said "some" not "post everything".

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

That's why I said "some" not "post everything".

I don't know the exact order of the papers, that's why it's just easier to read through Twitter. I just attached "some" now. 

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

page 596 is a DAMN MESS dead2

I think after page 596 Kesha went on that it wasn't the wax Lady but some guy from Sony or Universal that told her and Gaga about a rumour that Katy was raped. So that page is kind of out of context if you don't know the full version. 

44 minutes ago, Kivo said:

can you tell me where to look at on twitter for them in order of sense

how do we know non of those screenshots or scans or whatever it is wasn't manipulated by any of the sides? how this is even possible that that kind of document has leaked to the general public ... yikes someone might lose a job for that

5 minutes ago, HusBear said:

how do we know non of those screenshots or scans or whatever it is wasn't manipulated by any of the sides? how this is even possible that that kind of document has leaked to the general public ... yikes someone might lose a job for that

This is not a "leak", the court ORDERED that they have to be released. They are not manipulated because all documents are accessible in the court database, every person can read them.

17 minutes ago, HusBear said:

Because the civil court database is public and everyone in the world can read the filed documents (except the redacted parts under seal).

Stop trolling and go study something jj3

Just now, Recycled stardust said:

Because the civil court database is public and everyone in the world can read the filed documents (except the redacted parts under seal).

Stop trolling and go study something jj3

im not American babes but thank you for telling me that because I didn't know that wub1 and don't be rude

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.