Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Court Papers Released

9 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

anybody have a link to all teh documents? giveup1 

You have to create an eTrack account: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/etrackLogin, click on "Add an existing Civil Supreme Court case" after logging in, choose "Party search", type "Sebert", choose "Defendant" or "Either" and "New York Supreme Court". If that doesn't work, choose "Index Search" and type "653118/2014" and "New York Supreme Court". Then add the case to your list and you can see everything.

9 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

You have to create an eTrack account: https://iapps.courts.state.ny.us/webcivil/etrackLogin, click on "Add an existing Civil Supreme Court case" after logging in, choose "Party search", type "Sebert", choose "Defendant" or "Either" and "New York Supreme Court". If that doesn't work, choose "Index Search" and type "653118/2014" and "New York Supreme Court". Then add the case to your list and you can see everything.

i created the account but when i went to confirm the registration an error accord and it wouldnt let me log in giveup1 

i went back to the confirmation email and it said i was already confirmed giveup1 

1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

i created the account but when i went to confirm the registration an error accord and it wouldnt let me log in giveup1 

i went back to the confirmation email and it said i was already confirmed giveup1 

Someone on ATRL had the same problem today. Maybe the server is overloaded? Idk.

56 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

You can access to the docs without an account tho, you just have to search the case

This document is not available for public viewing at this time.
If you are a participating NYSCEF user in this matter and are not currently logged into the system, 
you may view this document by logging into NYSCEF and selecting it from the Document List in this matter,
or by selecting the link below.

Please contact the Resource center at (646) 386-3033,
or send an email to [email protected].
with any questions about this message.

kesha8 

9 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

This document is not available for public viewing at this time.
If you are a participating NYSCEF user in this matter and are not currently logged into the system, 
you may view this document by logging into NYSCEF and selecting it from the Document List in this matter,
or by selecting the link below.

Please contact the Resource center at (646) 386-3033,
or send an email to [email protected].
with any questions about this message.

kesha8 

That usually happens when a new document has been uploaded. I tried it and I can access them though.

6 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I imagine the poor guy that has to transcript this mess dead2

I was JUST thinking this! Imagine transcripting 14 hours of Kesha video depositions...

5 minutes ago, Chris Morlock said:

why are they just going back and forth jj4 

Because they are arguing brit5

7 minutes ago, Kivo said:

What a mess omfg, I bet it's so awkward for Kesha dead2

I just-

mis0bVb.png

dLzf1CN.png

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

I was JUST thinking this! Imagine transcripting 14 hours of Kesha video depositions...

Because they are arguing brit5

I just-

mis0bVb.png

dLzf1CN.png

o my gawd kesha3 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.