Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Court Papers Released

Recommended Posts

Kivo    1,678
15 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I love Kesha's lawyer lmfao1

i1dJBxS.png

 

Why does this sounds like an episode of Friends where Monica and Chandler are fighting dead2ny4 Honestly how is this a case and how aren't these two fired yet 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Why does this sounds like an episode of Friends where Monica and Chandler are fighting dead2ny4 Honestly how is this a case and how aren't these two fired yet 

I live for that lawyer bickering lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

I was JUST thinking this! Imagine transcripting 14 hours of Kesha video depositions...

Because they are arguing brit5

I just-

mis0bVb.png

dLzf1CN.png

Kesha "I believe you" ny4lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Kesha "I believe you" ny4lol3

Imagine witnessing that live lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

I live for that lawyer bickering lmfao1

You'd think this would be super serious and strict but Kesha got called Ms Penis and the lawyers are arguing like an old married couple and Kesha is accused of drawing penises and having an obsession with beards, meanwhile Pebe put her makeup on and is questioned about her obsession with spaceships  lol3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678

I wonder if people on Atrl are talking about this whole mess and arguments between the lawyers dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
2 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I wonder if people on Atrl are talking about this whole mess and arguments between the lawyers dead2

Not in general, but we're laughing about it in the Kesha Base lmfao1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

which is Kesha's lawer? Pearl?

Yes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817

I can’t believe these are adults, with actual law degrees. These conversations are crazy fall4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,744
4 minutes ago, Dan said:

I can’t believe these are adults, with actual law degrees. These conversations are crazy fall4 

and to think most US presidents have been lawyers fall4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
11 minutes ago, Dan said:

I can’t believe these are adults, with actual law degrees. These conversations are crazy fall4 

If you thought the other pages were messy...this takes the cake. Wow, just wow.

OBCPFji.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678

Whos Mr.Little again? I read so many depositions I already forgot dead2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

youre a bully lmfao2 

"Do not insult my witness"

"You said: 'Oh, those are crocodile tears'"

"You called my associate a jerk"

"You're a bully"

"You're abusive"

"You were yelling at Kesha"

"I think you're hallucinating"

So many iconic lines, I- fall8

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Whos Mr.Little again? I read so many depositions I already forgot dead2

One of Kesha's lawyers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Chris Morlock    38,744
14 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

"Do not insult my witness"

"You said: 'Oh, those are crocodile tears'"

"You called my associate a jerk"

"You're a bully"

"You're abusive"

"You were yelling at Kesha"

"I think you're hallucinating"

So many iconic lines, I- fall8

we need to make these into memes kesha5 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
1 minute ago, Chris Morlock said:

we need to make these into memes kesha5 

Someone do this please giveup1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×