Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

VaginasAreDisgusting!

So Kesha is officially a liar...

I think it's safe to say she did not get raped and that Dr. Luke is innocent.  Poor Dr. Luke,  it must have been horrifying having the world believe you're a rapist, imagine if he killed himself because of Kesha's lies... I probably would. cry8I deeply regret believing her lies and supporting her. Thank you Katy for ending this piece of shit.  

So her texts about Katy Perry not raped officially makes her own case a lie?  Sure, jan.  

It hurst her case, yes - but it does not negate the truth of whatever happened with her and Dr. Luke.  Let it unfold, your conclusion is terrible.  Logic, sweetie, I'm so sorry...

Her testimony about Katy was based on hearsay from the start, dude. She never said "I know Katy was raped by Dr. Luke", she said "I was told by a record executive that Dr. Luke had also raped Katy". Kesha herself was lied to.

Gaga and Kesha were told that Katy was raped by an executive from Universal or Sony, Gaga confirmed this. They were literally just chatting about it via text messages and Dr.Luke relased them to the public, blowing it way out of context and avoiding the fact that the executive spread this rumour to Gaga and Kesha, not just Kesha. His lawyer is trying to twist the truth by saying Kesha made it up, even though Gaga said she was told this by the executive too. 

1 hour ago, HusBear said:

not first and last time probably ...

Kelly Clarkson said herself, "almost every female at our label doesn't like working with him" 

Interesting isn't?

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.