Jump to content

The Struts | Body Talks (feat. Kesha) | 29 August, 2018

Recommended Posts

Rosé.    8,250
23 hours ago, Dan said:

I’m the only one who gives it attention here fall4 

I listen to it every week kesha4

The solo version is one of my top 10 kesha4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817
2 hours ago, Rosé. said:

I listen to it every week kesha4

The solo version is one of my top 10 kesha4

Good jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021

"Best Of The Week" + "New Music Friday" on iTunes + rock playlists on Apple Music and Spotify + according to our friend bearman, it will be serviced to Top 40 radio (not officially confirmed yet though)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
50 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

"Best Of The Week" + "New Music Friday" on iTunes + rock playlists on Apple Music and Spotify + according to our friend bearman, it will be serviced to Top 40 radio (not officially confirmed yet though)

It's what she deserves! kesha9 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021

#1 on iTunes Rock (if only rock was still a successful genre in 2018)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Kivo    1,678
24 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

#1 on iTunes Rock (if only rock was still a successful genre in 2018)

Yay! kesha9 At least people that enjoy rock are also really enjoying it kesha9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817
18 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

 

Yes cry7 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817

Can this be pinned?  @Mod_Crown.pngModerators

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ajp    7,222

The song is good. Kesha's vocals work well. rav3

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817

I really hope this does well, it’s such a good song, hope it doesn’t get wasted without promo like so many of her other tracks fall1 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TomTom    7,021
13 minutes ago, Dan said:

I really hope this does well, it’s such a good song, hope it doesn’t get wasted without promo like so many of her other tracks fall1 

Well, this is a rock song, so you shouldn't expect any kind of success from it, I'm sure Interscope didn't either. The best that could it happen is if it became cute alternative radio hit or might be used in a commercial or something like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dan    12,817
3 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Well, this is a rock song, so you shouldn't expect any kind of success from it, I'm sure Interscope didn't either. The best that could it happen is if it became cute alternative radio hit or might be used in a commercial or something like that.

Yeah, but rock songs can see a lot of success too, and this is in that perfect pop-rock vein. 

With proper promo this could do decently well on the radio

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×