The Struts | Body Talks (feat. Kesha) | 29 August, 2018

PoisonCandy    4,105

Their chemistry is next level. I'm gonna need a The Adventures of Kesha and The Struts tour. rih14

Rosé.    8,178

Does anyone else think the first vocals Kesha deliver sound awful and don't compliment Luke's at all, but them she saves herself with the pre-chorus? kesha4

23 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

as much as i love this song i want a solo version kesha8 

No, Luke brings great energy to the song. I honestly think it sounds like Kesha was challenged to bring enough personality to the track kesha4

Chris Morlock    37,136
2 minutes ago, Rosé. said:

Does anyone else think the first vocals Kesha deliver sound awful and don't compliment Luke's at all, but them she saves herself with the pre-chorus? kesha4

No, Luke brings great energy to the song. I honestly think it sounds like Kesha was challenged to bring enough personality to the track kesha4

her vocals are flawless anna1 

TomTom    6,771
1 minute ago, Rosé. said:

You're not completely wrong. The "When you flip your hair like you don't care and you ask me where I'm from" part sounds a bit forced. The pre-chorus and chorus though >>>

Chris Morlock    37,136
7 minutes ago, TomTom said:

You're not completely wrong. The "When you flip your hair like you don't care and you ask me where I'm from" part sounds a bit forced. The pre-chorus and chorus though >>>

how is it forced? mad5 

TomTom    6,771
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

how is it forced? mad5 

Don't know, it just sounds a bit unnatural and over the top. Doesn't matter though, the song is still

Chris Morlock    37,136
16 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Don't know, it just sounds a bit unnatural and over the top. Doesn't matter though, the song is still

her vocals are always stunning kesha8 

15 hours ago, TomTom said:

To me not at all, I don't know how to explain but she used the same style of talking/singing other times in the past and I find it very sexy and attractive tbh kesha1

TomTom    6,771
49 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

To me not at all, I don't know how to explain but she used the same style of talking/singing other times in the past and I find it very sexy and attractive tbh kesha1

I love her talk-singing too. It‘s unique and iconic. I don‘t know, might just be due to the mixing of her vocals at that part.

Rosé.    8,178
23 hours ago, TomTom said:

Exactly what I meant!

9 hours ago, TomTom said:

I love her talk-singing too. It‘s unique and iconic. I don‘t know, might just be due to the mixing of her vocals at that part.

I don't know too but that specific part makes me horny jj1

@Chris Morlock's new set even more, those girls are insanely hot cry3

Chris Morlock    37,136
1 minute ago, Recycled stardust said:

I don't know too but that specific part makes me horny jj1

@Chris Morlock's new set even more, those girls are insanely hot cry3

omg i know cry3 

help me stan bitch cry3 

Kivo    1,671

GUYS! Body Talks is trending for me in the UK!!! antm1 

Trending_Kesha.jpg

Dan    12,569
21 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Trending_Kesha.jpg

WOOOO cry6  That's so exciting bey6 

TomTom    6,771
45 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Trending_Kesha.jpg

I noticed that it gained a lot of views between the last days, much more than the days before, so that's why. I wonder why it's suddenly trending now kesha7

Kivo    1,671
1 hour ago, TomTom said:

I noticed that it gained a lot of views between the last days, much more than the days before, so that's why. I wonder why it's suddenly trending now kesha7

I wonder if Interscope spent some dollar for Vevo to promote it on YouTube to have it in the suggested tab for people? (I have no idea how that works but just a thought) 

TomTom    6,771
12 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I wonder if Interscope spent some dollar for Vevo to promote it on YouTube to have it in the suggested tab for people? (I have no idea how that works but just a thought) 

Bearman just wrote exactly the same on ATRL brit14