Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

From Kesha's trial testimony: Dr Luke didn't let her eat

What a pig oprah4 (dr.luke that is of course)

Also I know so many people thought she's vegeterian because she supports animal rights and doesn't wear leather, but here is a proof she's not 

as if this is true ... plus she wanted to be a star and thats the price she had to pay for agreeing to their contract... 

not saying is right but how many people, girls, women was starving themselves to be pretty 

basically IT was her choice - compromises

8 minutes ago, HusBear said:

as if this is true ... plus she wanted to be a star and thats the price she had to pay for agreeing to their contract... 

not saying is right but how many people, girls, women was starving themselves to be pretty 

basically IT was her choice - compromises

If this kind of diet was chosen by somebody for themselves, that'd be called an eating disorder. Telling anyone they should starve themselves to be "prettier" is vile.

5 minutes ago, Onika said:

If this kind of diet was chosen by somebody for themselves, that'd be called an eating disorder. Telling anyone they should starve themselves to be "prettier" is vile.

you have to learn more about show business then because is not that easy pretty and amazing like some of you might think

Unfortunately some stars bigger or smaller has to change their lives to because famous plus compromises... I know sounds vile but that how it is ... even if you like it or not... soon you sign this devil/evil contract (at the beginning of your career//journey) you becoming somebodies possession and they the top tells you what when and how... 

All jobs requires sacrifice - ALL 

Kesha by signing this contract she let other people decide what is good or not for her ...

4 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

Fixedt.

djV4Ym9.gif

OT: What a disgusting piece of shit. Hope he burns in the depths of hell. @HusBear this is meant for you too.

djV4Ym9.gif

I don't care what you think about you you are another useless and blind kid behind Mobile/PC screen ... you're irrelevant ... 

10 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

If it was for you, nothing could ever change so you're much more irrelevant and useless.

So is Kesha lmfao2and Britney (Freak)

45 minutes ago, HusBear said:

I don't care what you think about you you are another useless and blind kid behind Mobile/PC screen ... you're irrelevant ... 

At least he's not going around on pop forums saying that people deserve to starve 

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

At least he's not going around on pop forums saying that people deserve to starve 

where did I said that ? 

all we know is she was made to look presentable ... if she calls this starvation oh well ... she wanted to be famous and CEO and her other bosses didn't wanted to see her being chubby fat or whatever ... 

2 minutes ago, Sean said:

You literally have 3 posts in here alluding to the fact she deserved to starve as a choice of sacrifice 

I never said she deserves it 

reading skills ... 

all we know is she was made to look presentable ... if she calls this starvation oh well ... she wanted to be famous and CEO and her other bosses didn't wanted to see her being chubby fat or whatever ... but most of the people pays the price of being beautiful and relevant ...  even Adele has changed from 19 era ... all what im saying IT WAS HER CHOICE to become somebodies puppet 

53 minutes ago, HusBear said:

you have to learn more about show business then because is not that easy pretty and amazing like some of you might think

Unfortunately some stars bigger or smaller has to change their lives to because famous plus compromises... I know sounds vile but that how it is ... even if you like it or not... soon you sign this devil/evil contract (at the beginning of your career//journey) you becoming somebodies possession and they the top tells you what when and how... 

All jobs requires sacrifice - ALL 

Kesha by signing this contract she let other people decide what is good or not for her ...

Adele is successful and she is definitely not a slim type, her music speaks for her success. Kesha wanted to be successful from her music, not her weight. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.