Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

From Kesha's trial testimony: Dr Luke didn't let her eat

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

Adele is successful and she is definitely not a slim type, her music speaks for her success. Kesha wanted to be successful from her music, not her weight. 

but you have for sure notice Adele has changed between 19 era and 21... do not tell me thats because she wanted to .. 

Just now, HusBear said:

but you have for sure notice Adele has changed between 19 era and 21... do not tell me thats because she wanted to .. 

She's still not slim though, yes she lost weight, but she also wears more makeup and gained a higher budget for better makeup artists and stylists. 

5 minutes ago, HusBear said:

There’s a difference between being a healthy weight and being malnourished... 

@TomTom2288

Adele 2007

adele-union-chapel-performance-2007jpg.j

adele-intel-unsigned-band-competition-20

38B66E1A00000578-3803767-image-m-78_1474

21 era 2011 

adele-2011.jpg?w=612&w=800&q=85

adele-21-10-million.jpg

She became a diva and Queen

She had to change her habits, possibly life plus baby :) 

Possibly Kesha was made to keep in shape as she started as teenage girl during her Animal era... I don't know... and we know she has tendency to put weight on 

but thats to do between her and CEO Label and whoever else is responsible for her success 

We don't know what exactly happen between her and this starvation thing... but be realistic it could be the case they wanted her to be in shape, fit etc... 

I don't know - and I do not wish anybody starvetion no matter if I like them or not ... because we are what we are and as long we are happy in our skin thats fine with me... but she is/was a puppet in label hands as new artist ... same thing could be with Kelly Clarkson now because she is looking fab - might be same condition of her contract 

10 minutes ago, HusBear said:

@TomTom2288

Adele 2007

adele-union-chapel-performance-2007jpg.j

adele-intel-unsigned-band-competition-20

38B66E1A00000578-3803767-image-m-78_1474

21 era 2011 

adele-2011.jpg?w=612&w=800&q=85

adele-21-10-million.jpg

She became a diva and Queen

She had to change her habits, possibly life plus baby :) 

Possibly Kesha was made to keep in shape as she started as teenage girl during her Animal era... I don't know... and we know she has tendency to put weight on 

but thats to do between her and CEO Label and whoever else is responsible for her success 

We don't know what exactly happen between her and this starvation thing... but be realistic it could be the case they wanted her to be in shape, fit etc... 

I don't know - and I do not wish anybody starvetion no matter if I like them or not ... because we are what we are and as long we are happy in our skin thats fine with me... but she is/was a puppet in label hands as new artist ... same thing could be with Kelly Clarkson now because she is looking fab - might be same condition of her contract 

That's when she was only starting her career plus she was much younger. I'm pretty sure Adele knew as her career grew she had to raise her standards and look better for the public. I bet Kesha knew this too, but when you are so pressured, it goes out of control. Adele might have not been pressured as much, if she was they would demand her to weigh 60kg. Dr Luke didn't work with Adele and wasn't controlling over her diet, but from what all other women say in the industry, he's controlling. So many female artists don't work with him anymore and it's not because of Kesha, but they all had their own reasons. Pink, Avril and Kelly ended relationships with him way before the Kesha trial, doesn't that raise a sign?! 

1 hour ago, HusBear said:

you have to learn more about show business then because is not that easy pretty and amazing like some of you might think

Unfortunately some stars bigger or smaller has to change their lives to because famous plus compromises... I know sounds vile but that how it is ... even if you like it or not... soon you sign this devil/evil contract (at the beginning of your career//journey) you becoming somebodies possession and they the top tells you what when and how... 

All jobs requires sacrifice - ALL 

Kesha by signing this contract she let other people decide what is good or not for her ...

Well thank god that you are a superstar and can tell us all about it!

13 minutes ago, Kivo said:

That's when she was only starting her career plus she was much younger. I'm pretty sure Adele knew as her career grew she had to raise her standards and look better for the public. I bet Kesha knew this too, but when you are so pressured, it goes out of control. Adele might have not been pressured as much, if she was they would demand her to weigh 60kg. Dr Luke didn't work with Adele and wasn't controlling over her diet, but from what all other women say in the industry, he's controlling. So many female artists don't work with him anymore and it's not because of Kesha, but they all had their own reasons. Pink, Avril and Kelly ended relationships with him way before the Kesha trial, doesn't that raise a sign?! 

Possibly you are right but then we he still exist 

Why none did #MeToo against him

I don’t think he is that powerful I don’t really know and maybe it more comes to her label? 

If she ruined him by lying about him it’s not a good sign either

If he a controller and you as artist going there and want to work with him then problem is with you and then with Dr Luke

I don’t really care about Kesha nor Dr Luke except fact she ruined a good producer by lias and accusations 

If judge didn’t believe it then ....

4 minutes ago, HusBear said:

Possibly you are right but then we he still exist 

Why none did #MeToo against him

I don’t think he is that powerful I don’t really know and maybe it more comes to her label? 

If she ruined him by lying about him it’s not a good sign either

If he a controller and you as artist going there and want to work with him then problem is with you and then with Dr Luke

I don’t really care about Kesha nor Dr Luke except fact she ruined a good producer by lias and accusations 

If judge didn’t believe it then ....

Me too is when a female or male is sexually harassed or raped by another femalle/male. It doesn't necesseraly mean he raped other women, if he did they may not want to speak about it to the public and have their careers ruined as well?!?! 

They both ruined each other. She's not the only one spreading negative views on him in the media, he does it too.

Do you realize artists sometimes have no choice but work with a producer even if they dislike him? It's not just like "oh I don't like him so I'm just gonna scrap my hit song". Obviously after a couple of experiences, Kelly, Avril and Pink stopped working with him in the end. 

He ruined her life, there's so many big female artists that stopped working with him, eventually his career would go down hill because other artists would warn others to stop working with him.

When it comes to judges it's not "I don't believe him/her" it's a decision given from factual information and evidence provided. It's difficult to prove evidence of sexual harrasment, but there's evidence he bullied Kesha and controlled her.

Disgusted at someone here insinuating that she should've sucked it up cause it's business and jobs require sacrifices. First of all, this wasn't sacrifice, this was torture. Second, this was potentially harmful to her health both physically and mentally which outweighs any kind of contractually obligation she might have made, not to mention it's absolutely illegal besides vile and ugly. If he wanted her not to work with other producers that would be exercising his contractual rights, but starving her is straight up abuse. I hope the Admin adds a ban log as opposed to wiping their existence off the forum because I will wholeheartedly enjoy upvoting it. 

The health regiment sounds excessive and horrible. I don't blame her for breaking it time to time. You can't have no treats. Treats which won't even affect your overall result. If those claims are true, this is just another sign of abuse on Luke's part. Fucking disgusting.

I hope Kesha can get back to being a healthy weight that isn't overweight (bitch can flatter her chub ass for years though cry1) like now or underweight like before. 

Just posting this in the most recent Dr. Luke thread, but Becky G is now also blaming Dr. Luke in her recent lawsuit for screwing her out of a lot of money...

Becky is not suing Dr. Luke personally -- just Core Nutrition -- but in the court docs filed by Ben Meiselas of Geragos and Geragos, she definitely paints him as the bad guy. 

http://www.tmz.com/2018/11/28/becky-g-lawsuit-core-nutrition-water-dr-pepper-luke/

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.