Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Kesha denied requested non-disclosure agreement when she reported abuse and settlement discussions with Dr.Luke

"Because Kesha’s dispute with Dr. Luke has never been about money, testimony from her former attorney, Kenneth Meiselas, shows that Kesha was willing to let Dr. Luke and his companies continue to earn money from her songs, if she did not have to be in the same room with him. When Kesha reported the abuse and initiated settlement discussions, Dr. Luke did not sue her for defamation or accuse her of extortion. Instead, the record in the case shows that Dr. Luke’s lawyers represented him in months of settlement negotiations, which ultimately failed because Kesha could not agree to, among other things, the terms of the requested non-disclosure agreement."

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/thr-esq/katy-perrys-testimony-keshas-pr-plan-made-public-dr-luke-legal-battle-1137881?utm_source=twitter

-

Before going with her trial to court it seems like Kesha already complained about Dr.Luke, he wasn't bothered by it. Afterwards Kesha denied the non-disclosure agreement, probably a sum of money or something else, and instead went to court. Dr Luke likely didn't expect her to go forward with this as he threatened her and that he'd lock her up with the law and was confident she wouldn't go to court.

12 minutes ago, TomTom2288 said:

Her two depositions are over 500 pages long fall1

I'm on page 150 now...

I made an account on the court thing, but it doesn't have New York Supreme court in the list when I log in? Can you send me the link to the correct website? Although I'm pretty sure I'm using the right one. 

5 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I made an account on the court thing, but it doesn't have New York Supreme court in the list when I log in? Can you send me the link to the correct website? Although I'm pretty sure I'm using the right one. 

Someone on ATRL asked me exactly the same question today nn.

When you log into your account, you have to click on "Add an existing Civil Supreme Court case", then choose "Index Search" and type "653118/2014" and choose "New York Supreme Court". Then the case appears. You could also use "Party Search", but that doesn't work at the moment for some reason.

3 hours ago, TomTom2288 said:

Someone on ATRL asked me exactly the same question today nn.

When you log into your account, you have to click on "Add an existing Civil Supreme Court case", then choose "Index Search" and type "653118/2014" and choose "New York Supreme Court". Then the case appears. You could also use "Party Search", but that doesn't work at the moment for some reason.

Haha, that was me!

Also, Go Kesha!! We know you will win at the end.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.