Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Phoebe

Biggest controversies of all time

5 minutes ago, Rachel Green said:

Nothing can top Madonna's Like a Prayer and Erotica eras. She was really the queen of controversy from 1989-1994. tay8

+ Gaga's meat dress. tay8

That was before Madonna vs Mariah happened darling. rav2

1 minute ago, light741 said:

That was before Madonna vs Mariah happened darling. rav2

I knew you would be in here with your delusions, trying to say some Mariah-related event no one cared about then and no one cares about now ranks among the biggest controversies of all time... what a single issue obsessive aura1 

Just now, Beel said:

I knew you would be in here with your delusions, trying to say some Mariah-related event no one cared about then and no one cares about now ranks among the biggest controversies of all time... what a single issue obsessive

It was a joke. But ok. cry9

Just now, Rachel Green said:

moo12 Wat?

Milli Vanilli was German duo who had massive ( and I mean MASSIVE ) success with their album Girl You Know It's True. They received Grammy nomination ( and eventually ) award for Best New Artist in 1990, but it was found out that they didn't sing/record their own vocals for that album. Grammy committee revoked their award after this scandal, making it first time such thing to be done. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.