Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Pebe denies hearing rumour that Sony fired Dr.Luke

Just now, Dan said:

Is there context around that question? 

They were asking her if she heard a rumour about Sony firing Dr. Luke and if it led her to act on it or if she spoke with anyone about the rumour or if someone told her this rumour. So it's not out of context I don't think dead2

9 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I know you're new to the court documents but if you open a thread everytime you find something weird in her depositions you will need a lot of time, trust me dead2

Mte dead2

8 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

I know you're new to the court documents but if you open a thread everytime you find something weird in her depositions you will need a lot of time, trust me dead2

I only opened this one? The other one is from Hollywood Reporter and the info wasn't mentioned in the court papers, then the other thread is for people to discuss the situation in general. But yeah there's sooooo much messy stuff would require 50 new threads dead2

23 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I only opened this one? The other one is from Hollywood Reporter and the info wasn't mentioned in the court papers, then the other thread is for people to discuss the situation in general. But yeah there's sooooo much messy stuff would require 50 new threads dead2

The problem is that there are seriously tons of things that are quite awkward for her side dead2

I'm following the case since the very beginning and it's a total mess dead2

Just now, Recycled stardust said:

The problem is that there are seriously tons of things that are quite awkward for her side dead2

I'm following the case since the very beginning and it's a total mess, trust me dead2

I've read her past court documents in full too when she had Geragos and another lawyer 

Lepera is digging so hard, the amount of times she had to be stopped because she was digging too hard wendy4 The other men that worked with Luke are very much sided with him nicki2

24 minutes ago, Kivo said:

I've read her past court documents in full too when she had Geragos and another lawyer 

Lepera is digging so hard, the amount of times she had to be stopped because she was digging too hard wendy4 The other men that worked with Luke are very much sided with him nicki2

Yeah, she's obnoxious. I just started reading the 831 pages of new depositions and I already feel sick dead4

Just now, Recycled stardust said:

Yeah, she's obnoxious. I just started reading the 831 pages of new depositions and I already feel sick dead4

She's definitely doing her job well and pressuring Kesha so hard on all the questions and statements dead2

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

She's definitely doing her job well and pressuring Kesha so hard on all the questions and statements dead2

You call that a "good job" and I call the fact that Kesha's lawyer objects during half of Christine's questions quite telling. I seriously doubt that her aggressive "let's-portray-Kesha-like-a-mentally-unstable-woman-with-irrelevant-and-improper-questions" approach is going to benefit Dr. Luke.

1 minute ago, TomTom2288 said:

You call that a "good job" and I call the fact that Kesha's lawyer objects during half of Christine's questions quite telling. I seriously doubt that her aggressive "let's-portray-Kesha-like-a-mentally-unstable-woman-with-irrelevant-and-improper-questions" approach is going to benefit Dr. Luke.

Kesha's answers are poor though, Lepera is definitely putting on pressure which causes Kesha to provider poorer less though out answers.

4 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Kesha's answers are poor though, Lepera is definitely putting on pressure which causes Kesha to provider poorer less though out answers.

I have read over 150 pages so far and I don't think Kesha made a bad impression, meanwhile Kesha's lawyer threatened to end the deposition several times if Christine goes on like that. 

Just now, TomTom2288 said:

I have read over 150 pages so far and I don't think Kesha made a bad impression, meanwhile Kesha's lawyer threatened to end the deposition several times if Christine goes on like that. 

From all the other papers I've read Kelly, Pink and others who are against Luke gave fairly vague answers where as the more executive/producers types made stronger points. that sided with luke Kesha's lawyer has no choice but to threaten Lepera when starts digging, but she probably knows how far she can go to making Pebe and Kesha seem foolish. I can tell she's making them give vague answers to make their points seem weak. Let's just see what comes out of this. 

Just now, Kivo said:

I can tell she's making them give vague answers to make their points seem weak. Let's just see what comes out of this. 

Yeah, but it's so obvious. This is why I can not imagine that anyone will take it seriously.

@Kivo This is what bearman just wrote on ATRL kesha6

i was hanging out with my friend who attends law school yesterday night, and i let her read kesha's deposition. surprisingly, she told me kesha did a great job answering the questions. she told me it's obvious she had intensive coaching from her lawyers on how to answer tricky questions. she showed that and it makes sense and apparently it's a common deposition technique. 

every time mrs lepera asked her a trick question, Kesha would pretend she didn't understand the question aka buying herself more time to answer. then when she would answer, she would go on a long speech that incriminates dr. luke. mrs lepera than has to strike her answer, and loses her cool yelling on kesha prompting kesha's lawyer to strike the question since mrs lepara was attacking her. if you look at the deposition again, you'll notice that it's practically mechanical.

she also told me that 90% of the deposition is useless in court, since 90% of the answers are either striked by lepera or kesha's council. she also told me that's obvious that luke is doing this to feed the tabloids with gossip about kesha and everyone else. there is nothing in there that is useful in a court of law.

1 hour ago, TomTom2288 said:

@Kivo This is what bearman just wrote on ATRL kesha6

Kesha would pretend she didn't understand the question aka buying herself more time to answer

That's the only thing I was mainly talking about I thought this was a negative thing jj4 I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea what is right and wrong. but from what I read she just seemed afraid to answer questions, she just seemed vague. But if 90% of the deposition is useless, then Luke is obviously trying to spread gossip and HE DID. All the tabloids are avoiding the fact Kesha and Gaga were told the rumour from an executive at THE SAME TIME. Kesha didn't makeup the rumour, her and Gaga were just having a convo about it via text messages. Luke is obviously trying to twist the truth here.katy6

Now I need more info from bearman on the new single kesha5

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

That's the only thing I was mainly talking about I thought this was a negative thing jj4 I'm not a lawyer so I have no idea what is right and wrong. but from what I read she just seemed afraid to answer questions, she just seemed vague.

Looks like that's not the case kesha9

tbh i thought kesha did really bad. but i guess people with no legal background won't understand how to read a deposition. she told me that everything that is striked or has an objection can't be used in court. so if you look at the deposition again, literally everything is striked. 

mrs. lepera lost her cool so many times it was embarrassing.

my friend told me that's not looking good for any of the parties, and that she's shocked they didn't settle this out of court yet. she also told me that you can't legally defame someone if it wasn't public. and in kesha's case it was never public. she filed a lawsuit which became public because of her celebrity status. so basically it's very very hard to prove that she 'defamed him'.

it took me a couple of readings to realise how sneaky kesha was being. my friend told me it's clear kesha was comfortable. she pointed out a moment when mrs. lepera accidentally called kesha 'mrs. penis' and kesha confronted her by saying 'did she call me mrs penis' to her lawyer. my friend told me that if she addressed christine with that, she would have deleted it from the deposition. but because she was talking to her lawyer the whole 'mrs penis' thing is on the record, humiliating mrs. lepera and luke in court. that's some next level **** right here :ahh:

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.