Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

light741

Your most loved Mariah song and why.

For me Outside is my all time #1 Mariah song. I feel every word in those lyrics. I can relate so much to the pain and sorrow. As i have felt out of place many times in life even around my family. Her voice is like an angel and it feels she is singing for me. I get emotional everytime i hear it.

What about you?. Share your experience. 

@Urbanov @Royale @Tomás @Infrared @ShutUpRae @HninSi @I Brings That Levity @Venus XCX @Savage

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

Petals. The feeling of estrangement in the song is unfortunately one I think many of us have experienced, and the way she evokes it is just beautiful.

Petals is a beautiful song. And her tone in the Rainbow era>>>>>>>.

I Am Free. 

The song has one of the most beautiful arrangements, and the message is also very beautiful.

I was in a bad relationship, and when I finally broke it off, this song helped me so much. It’s sad, but I definitely felt all of the emotions and feelings Mariah wrote about in that song. And honestly, when I broke it off, I felt those last runs and riffs of that song flow through my mind and body. It was very spiritual.

18 minutes ago, Peytonfan18 said:

I Am Free. 

The song has one of the most beautiful arrangements, and the message is also very beautiful.

I was in a bad relationship, and when I finally broke it off, this song helped me so much. It’s sad, but I definitely felt all of the emotions and feelings Mariah wrote about in that song. And honestly, when I broke it off, I felt those last runs and riffs of that song flow through my mind and body. It was very spiritual.

Stan for that gem..

4 hours ago, Urbanov said:

Honey cause it’s a fucking bop and I had an amazing sexy time to it gaycat1 

you have taste

4 hours ago, rose said:

thank god i found you has to be mine. the lyrics, the voices, the cute video 

mariah-carey-crying-GIF-source.gif

you have taste 2x

4 hours ago, Joel said:

Im actually a medonster but I do like WBT (BET live version) 

you have taste 3x

listen to Butterfly 

3 hours ago, Hylia said:

Petals. The feeling of estrangement in the song is unfortunately one I think many of us have experienced, and the way she evokes it is just beautiful.

you have taste 4x

3 hours ago, Infrared said:

Always Be My Baby

One of the best songs of all time ari4

you have taste 5x

stan the song that was #1 when i was born

3 hours ago, HninSi said:

Close My Eyes.

you have taste 6x

3 hours ago, Chris Morlock said:

Obsessed cos bawp kesha8 

you have taste 7x

3 hours ago, Peytonfan18 said:

I Am Free. 

you have taste 8x

sending you love, your brave thanks for sharing that<3

2 hours ago, light741 said:

Stan for that gem..

you have taste 9x

2 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

Vanishing, it's just so underrated 

you have taste 10x

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members