Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Lana Del Rey: Discography Megarate - winner at 59th page

2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

I love the songs where Lana is not being the depressed and comatose pop tart that people think she is.

Love and Get Free are both so refreshingly positive. Kinda like Brooklyn Baby...so that’s why I love them as well.

Truly 2 of her best songs. I would love to see Get Free.mp3 winning tho. gaga13

Love & Get Free? Completely unexpected. But as a whole lust for life never appealed to me so I'm probably biased. ari9

A little disappointed with the poor reception to Ultraviolence, ha best album. But if I'm honest, it works so much better as a whole than as individual tracks.

2 minutes ago, Kuba said:

Love & Get Free? Completely unexpected. But as a whole lust for life never appealed to me so I'm probably biased. ari9

A little disappointed with the poor reception to Ultraviolence, ha best album. But if I'm honest, it works so much better as a whole than as individual tracks.

Ultraviolence -as an album- has the second best average score. BTD and LFL had songs in top 5, but they also had songs at the top 15 from the bottom.

kesha5 

47 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

Ultraviolence -as an album- has the second best average score. BTD and LFL had songs in top 5, but they also had songs at the top 15 from the bottom.

kesha5 

What’s the ranking? 

On 4 September 2018 at 10:25 PM, Régine Filange said:

I'm gonna count the albums average scores tomorrow btw.

wendy4

Years later and I'm suddenly interested moo12 

On 9/5/2018 at 3:07 AM, Hunty Bear said:

just embarrassing tbh brit3 as far as I'm concerned, I was never here and never participated in this megarate

Terrence Loves You #53 lol3 I wish I haven’t participated tbh

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.