Jump to content

Lana Del Rey: Discography Megarate - winner at 59th page

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, Yzma said:

Predictions for the Flop 15:

Lucky Ones

Blue Velvet

Burning Desire

The Other Woman

Guns & Roses

Money Power Glory

Wait for Life

Big Eyes

I Can Fly

24

Honeymoon

Don‘t Let Me Be Misunderstood

Tomorrow Never Came

Heroin

Coachella - Woodstock in My Mind

 

 

Totally forgot about Burnt Norton's existence though. jj2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Yzma said:

Totally forgot about Burnt Norton's existence though. jj2 

Hope the rest members will too, but they gave their 10s there.

lana4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Régine Filange said:

#71

oUmppNR.png

Average Score: 5.06

Highest Score was given by @Beauty Queen @DW @Dancing Queen @Rachel Green | Lowest Score was given by @Merryem @Régine Filange
The rest scores below

  Hide contents

zndwHIP.jpg

 

Topanga is hot today
Manson's in the air
And all my friends have come
'Cause they still feel him here
I want to leave, I'll probably stay another year
It's hard to live when absolutely nothing's clear

sob1

 

This is actually good song. This got me like...

undefined

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Régine Filange said:

#71

oUmppNR.png

Average Score: 5.06

Highest Score was given by @Beauty Queen @DW @Dancing Queen @Rachel Green | Lowest Score was given by @Merryem @Régine Filange
The rest scores below

  Hide contents

 

zndwHIP.jpg

How polarizing! This song is a grower but Lana saying this was her favourite song of all time was a bit of a reach!

ktY2LG6.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Ghostface said:

Topanga is hot today
Manson's in the air
And all my friends have come
'Cause they still feel him here
I want to leave, I'll probably stay another year
It's hard to live when absolutely nothing's clear

sob1

 

This is actually good song. This got me like...

undefined

IKR, it fucking hot! lana3 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Yzma said:

So, which Honeymoon song is gonna get eliminated next?

frLSsk1.gif

You're Izma, why you're Cruella De Flop? wat2 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Yzma said:

So, which Honeymoon song is gonna get eliminated next?

frLSsk1.gif

Honeymoon can calm down for now, isn't in danger yet.

frLSsk1.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dancing Queen said:

You're Izma, why you're Cruella De Flop? wat2 

I was Cruella before I became Yzma! Check my name history.

Just now, Régine Filange said:

Honeymoon can calm down for now, isn't in danger yet.

frLSsk1.gif

lB7emGY.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Browsing now   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×