Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Agugaga

I’m sick of Mariah fans thinking her voice is still better than Xtina’s

1 minute ago, Tomás said:

girl nobody asked if you were impressed. you said she couldn't hit that note and i showed you she can. sit your ass down 

Bitch no, i said she cant hit it in WE BELONG TOGETHER and she never has. It was strained and flat that ONE time she tried it live in the Grammys.

So you sit your own ass down OK.

1 minute ago, visionofrain said:

Bitch no, i said she cant hit it in WE BELONG TOGETHER and she never has. It was strained and flat that ONE time she tried it live in the Grammys.

Oh but when xtina's vocals are flat and strained that it's ok?. 2092150964_misfitsbye.thumb.gif.53a7af81

4 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

Imagine being only able to sing the same ONE song fully live for the last 20 years of your career. TRAGIC.

Imaging lying about that. She has sang many other songs live in the last 20 years.

Now imagine saying lipping is ok. Then dragging Mariah for it when one of your favs has been doing that just as much. TRAGIC.

44 minutes ago, visionofrain said:

it's the same note dickhead

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.