Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

light741

The era that made you a fan.

Share your experience.

For me it is TEOM era. I knew her way before that. Even as a little kid in the late 90s i was already aware of her. But i only became a fan with the epic TEOM era. The looks, the songs, the vocals, the confidence, the energy on stage. She had it all. YEAH!!!!!!!!!. moo13moo6

I didn’t start stanning until the end of the Chanteuse era, but ugh I wish I was here to stan her at the beginning of the E=MC2 era since it was the first Mariah album I ever listened to in full. giveup1

5 hours ago, Royale said:

I didn’t start stanning until the end of the Chanteuse era, but ugh I wish I was here to stan her at the beginning of the E=MC2 era since it was the first Mariah album I ever listened to in full. giveup1

You became a fan in era that was problematic. Slay sis. You have power. Even long term fans had difficulty to endure that.moo13

5 hours ago, Sean said:

Grew up with Daydream since that was the year I was born 

Slaydream ging people life like that. Its power. moo6

4 hours ago, Kuladon said:

I Am Mariah. hay1

I didn't really listen to her until I listened to this album and then listened to her entire discography and became a fan. hay1

What an era. So much potential. But let's hope this new era is better. moo6

It’s hard to tell for me because I kinda really got exposed to her in a weird way.. I had known about her, but it wasn’t until Loverboy came out that I really made the decision to check her out fully. But I just picked from so many albums that I can’t really say, but I remember listening to Hero a lot because High School bs; so I would say maybe Music Box. But also surprisingly Charmbracelet because Through the Rain helped a lot, too. And people wanna discredit Charmbracelet and say it had no impact.. moo13

1 hour ago, Just Whitney said:

I didnt really no much about her until like 2014, so just before Chanteuse came out.

Interesting. 2014 was truly a strange year. Everything was calm and all of a sudden. Oh well. It is in the past. Here hoping for better times to come. moo11

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.