Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

What's going on with Britney?

I love Britney but i really don't know what happened to her recently , she's been 50x more awkward that she makes femme fatale-ney look chill 

her dancing has also gotten a lot worse

She went from THIS

To This which was basically walking around with hand movements

To this where she actually improved in femme fatale she just seemed like she didn't want to be there

Then in 2013 to 2016 she got better , way better actually this close to some Primeney level shit

Now starting from the Asia tour her dancing has gotten really worse that it makes the 2007 vmas look amazing

she's gotten super stiff with her moves , she keeps having that weird arm shaking all the time and they destroyed the original slave 4 u choreo along with many others

the tour is making her look WAY worse and i don't get the point of touring for fans if you aren't going to give 100% 

she clearly can dance but she's either tired or bored of piece of me or just lazy 

not to forget she's getting super awkward again

Britney sis you can do much bettergaga4

Her anxiety needs to be taken care of.

I think she needs to reinvent her brand. I prefer not being the dancer she is. I'll take more creative moments a la impossible princess or Ray of lighthay1. She also needs a break.

5 hours ago, POPBOIY said:

Her anxiety needs to be taken care of.

I think she needs to reinvent her brand. I prefer not being the dancer she is. I'll take more creative moments a la impossible princess or Ray of lighthay1. She also needs a break.

I don’t think she wants to be “ relevant “ anymore tbh lol3 she’s had so many missed opportunities  especially in the glory era with the make me mv , bbmas & not releasing any of the potential hit songs on the album etc 

she’s also probably bored with POM 

2 hours ago, Michael. said:

this thread is like 5 years old late

She could still dance 5 years agoari9 not as good as primeney but not as bad as it is now 

We all thought she was getting better. She went from Britney Jean to Glory: an album that she's WAY more involved (she sings in it) and on stage she started having more attitude and adding better songs to the Piece of Me setlist but then by middle 2016 she started cutting her costumes, scrapping choreography, the make me music video, doing awkward M&G's, lying about her lipsync, doing shitty makeup that makes her look 50, being lazy overall and now she's worse than ever before. I don't know what happened but she's definitely not getting better. There's obviously no hope for her career anymore cause she thinks she's good the way she is, so let's just hope she keeps releasing decent music.

So yeah i know the Barmy will attack you for this, cuz they are blind af,

but lbr (first of all I LOVE BRITNEY) but she is not into this industry anymore she is very chill, very bored with it, I've seen a lot of people asking for Primeney which we will never get but lbr Britney between 2014-16 looked and worked amazing, and is the Britney we have been wanting for many years, but now she is lazy she keeps promoting her almost 5 year old tour/residency that hasn't changed that much, failed when she had to promote a masterpiece called Glory.

She looks very happy with her bf and her kids, she looks like she is enjoying her life i have to point that and makes me so happy.

But she looks bored with promoting, touring and new music, the rumors are the new residency is coming up... but do we really need one? who asked for this?

Britney is becoming a old act where she only performs +10y.o songs, as a fan I got tired of this, she needs a new rebrand, new team, new strategy she needs to find excitement on what she does, and for the love of good hire a makeup artist !

I do love Britney and I will always do, is just what I'm feeling right now so please don't bring hate on me, this is just my point of view

2 hours ago, GlenCoco said:

So yeah i know the Barmy will attack you for this, cuz they are blind af,

but lbr (first of all I LOVE BRITNEY) but she is not into this industry anymore she is very chill, very bored with it, I've seen a lot of people asking for Primeney which we will never get but lbr Britney between 2014-16 looked and worked amazing, and is the Britney we have been wanting for many years, but now she is lazy she keeps promoting her almost 5 year old tour/residency that hasn't changed that much, failed when she had to promote a masterpiece called Glory.

She looks very happy with her bf and her kids, she looks like she is enjoying her life i have to point that and makes me so happy.

But she looks bored with promoting, touring and new music, the rumors are the new residency is coming up... but do we really need one? who asked for this?

Britney is becoming a old act where she only performs +10y.o songs, as a fan I got tired of this, she needs a new rebrand, new team, new strategy she needs to find excitement on what she does, and for the love of good hire a makeup artist !

I do love Britney and I will always do, is just what I'm feeling right now so please don't bring hate on me, this is just my point of view

Agreed I love her but when she releases a new album I have become very much used to half ass promo or non and I’m fine with that, cuz at least I get new music from her oprah14 

shes very much over the whole pop star thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the residency thing is just a rumor and she’ll stop touring all together. 

11 minutes ago, Mikey Likey said:

Agreed I love her but when she releases a new album I have become very much used to half ass promo or non and I’m fine with that, cuz at least I get new music from her oprah14 

shes very much over the whole pop star thing. I wouldn’t be surprised if the residency thing is just a rumor and she’ll stop touring all together. 

I know at least we got Glory which was good, but the thing that made me mad was that she actually went to promote but not the album at all instead the fucking POM ugh

On 10/28/2018 at 6:03 AM, God Of Lyrics said:

She’s so predictable and boring now. She seems to be bored with herself. The whole Domination residency thing seems so forced. 

Agrih.

When they did the residency unveiling, the music and visuals were so epic and it gave me chills and I expected Britney's entrance to have some attitude to it. A powerful pose with a posse of dancers in some amazing outfits -- something that says "Domination!"

Instead, she just comes up like "Hey y'all. Can you believe I'm here? Where am I again?" and walks off. What part of this makes me want to go see the show? 

I don't see a real problem with her recent performances or anything, honestly. Britney goes through phases of interest and disinterest in different aspects of her career, like any regular person, and will have some brilliant moments of choreo and charisma in the future regardless of whether she has a few less perfect nights. Plus, she's clearly more comfortable, confident, and excited when she's actually in Vegas, like physically. The stability and consistency seems to be really good fuel for her - her Piece of Me performances we're always fire, and she recorded her best album in years there.

Girl just wants to go back home and doesn't care to be the unreasonably ambitious, wild, world-rendering goddess from 2004 that everyone expects out of her - just like Madonna doesn't have the same attitude as she did in 1987, or Gaga what she had in 2010. Brit's a southern girl, a mom, and someone who loves to just get up and dance then go home to her kids. Leave the crazy tours and performances, the massive promo campaigns, and all that stuff to Taylor, Katy, and all the other new girls - the ones who still want to do it, and who'll get just as tired of it as her once they've been in the game for two decades and have multiple children.

As long as we get the occasional crazy-good Vegas performance and a few more albums as lit as Glory, I won't complain for a second.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.