Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

HninSi

The new Gaga movie: hit or not?

4 hours ago, Umbreon said:

It’s got a 94% on Rotten Tomatoes with a general consensus of it being amazing so she definitely won. 

Ummm there’s only 17 reviews so far and most of these reviews came from an advanced screening where the movie studio courts and butter up  critics into giving good reviews. If I was a critic and got an advanced screening where I get to mingle with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, I too would rate it well. oprah14

Lets wait for the real reviews to come in.

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Ummm there’s only 17 reviews so far and most of these reviews came from an advanced screening where the movie studio courts and butter up  critics into giving good reviews. If I was a critic and got an advanced screening where I get to mingle with Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper, I too would rate it well. oprah14

Lets wait for the real reviews to come in.

The general buzz around Hollywood is that it’s really good and Warner’s is really confident in it. The critical consensus isn’t going to sway much from these initial reviews, 8 or 9 of which are from top critics who were 100% positive. I certainly wouldn’t bet against this film at the moment. It’s gained a lot of momentum over the last few weeks. 

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.