Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

So about Ariana getting groped by a pastor on live TV...

1 minute ago, Halsey said:

Why exactly is this in BG? moo12 

So members can talk freely about what happened! I don't mind for this thread to be added anywhere else tho!

I didn't like it tbh she looked clearly uncomfortable I feel disgusting watching the clip even more so knowing people are pointing at her outfit of choice instead 

23 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

That was groping? orly1 

Aren't people exaggerating? oprah6 

Yes they are over exaggerating. In fact, this mainstream #Metoo movement is starting to blind everyone. That's how Black people hug in church all the god damn time. There was no malicious intention behind it. It's just white gay boys and faux feminists trying to start drama on social media. So sick of this bullshit. 

I'm from Detroit and I can tell you everyone here is on the Bishops side so,  oprah14 

Also everyone here listens to "FEFE" ny4 ...the metoo movement doesn't work in urban communities. 

25 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

That was groping? orly1 

I added a video because i knew people like you would ask these type of questions. Go watch it.

• yes she was grouped on live TV by a priest/pastor in aretha's funeral.
  • No, it was not a "over-the-shoulder" grab, you can see his hands squeezing the side of her boob.
  • No, this is not what a "friendly" hug looks like.
  • yes she looked uncomfortable af, her body language is loud and clear, you can see it in her face.
  • No, this doesn't look like his first time, the motherfucker looked way too comfortable!

Any other questions?

3 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Yes they are over exaggerating. In fact, this mainstream #Metoo movement is starting to blind everyone. That's how Black people hug in church all the god damn time. There was no malicious intention behind it. It's just white gay boys and faux feminists trying to start drama on social media. So sick of this bullshit. 

I'm from Detroit and I can tell you everyone here is on the Bishops side so, welcome to the hood Ariana. oprah14 

This whole post reeks of self hatred 

5 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

I'm from Detroit and I can tell you everyone here is on the Bishops side so,  oprah14 

Also everyone here listens to "FEFE" ny4 ...the metoo movement doesn't work in urban communities. 

Yikes! rih7 

Not surprised though. 

10 minutes ago, Nicole Richie said:

This whole post reeks of self hatred 

Go to any church in Detroit and you will see Pastors hugging everyone and being joyful all the fucking time! Just because the white media attended and it got mainstream attention now suddenly you want to impose orchestrated take down campaigns created and pushed by the same people who are responsible for it? Give me a fucking break. 

27 minutes ago, Nocturn said:

That was groping? orly1 

No man is allowed to touch a woman without her permission, especially around the intimate parts like breasts, butt or genitals. This goes other way around as well, obviously.

You can clearly tell by Ariana's expressions she was not happy about it at all.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.