Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Savage

So about Ariana getting groped by a pastor on live TV...

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

If Ariana really felt some type of way, I'd like her to release a statement on this rather than have all you do the talking for her. In the meantime, an innocent man's reputation continues to be destroyed all over a sensationalized "Take down" attempt. Y'all must be bored with your lives. 

but why should a victim need to even make a statement when they get bullied and told they're lying or to stop overreacting. This is why we have people like Trump as President and almost let a child molestor into Congress rih11

He apologized and Ariana doesn't want the focus to be about her. It's about aretha. The best thing for her is to go on. 

Just now, Savage said:

I don't have to imagine. One of my sisters been through a similar situation, only difference is that she actually beat the crap out of her assaulter. she was enraged and left his face in a bloody hell, called the police then called us, it was a mess, but let's just say we were very proud of her. she fucked him up and got him in a corner long enough for the police to come and take him with them (these karate lessons paid off tbh)

I'm never okay with women getting molested. 

disgust3na25.gif

I love when a person ( either female or male) stands up for himself/herself.

I'm very proud of her too tho gaga1 

Gender equity is my main problem to solve with other ppl tho. It's hard gaga1 

Mostly of my classmates are d-bag and likes to judge other girls like nothing. Pigs. gaga1 

4 minutes ago, Infrared said:

but why should a victim need to even make a statement when they get bullied and told they're lying or to stop overreacting. This is why we have people like Trump as President and almost let a child molestor into Congress rih11

He apologized and Ariana doesn't want the focus to be about her. It's about aretha. The best thing for her is to go on. 

So why is this still a topic then? If he apologized so quickly, it obviously means he had no malicious intentions. And the fact that Ariana didn't even say anything about it...why don't we just move on from this then? 

5 minutes ago, Joel said:

You aren’t black, or specifically African American, so I don’t know why being Egyptian would be a qualification for using that word. awk1

I won't have this discussion now, but I can get called a sandnigga myself.   disgust3na25.gif

1 minute ago, Agugaga said:

So why is this still a topic then? If he apologized so quickly, it obviously means he had no malicious intentions. And the fact that Ariana didn't even say anything about it...why don't we just move on from this then? 

Your point of view may be... questionable.

Haven't you checked therapist or smth like that? jj3 

2 minutes ago, Savage said:

I won't have this discussion now, but I can get called a sandnigga myself.   disgust3na25.gif

and I can get called a spick. Both things we get called are completely different than that word you feel entitled to throw out. Also, the word you can get called has no historical ties to institutionalized racism that the other word has. gaga1 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

Yes they are over exaggerating. In fact, this mainstream #Metoo movement is starting to blind everyone. That's how Black people hug in church all the god damn time. There was no malicious intention behind it. It's just white gay boys and faux feminists trying to start drama on social media. So sick of this bullshit. 

I'm from Detroit and I can tell you everyone here is on the Bishops side so,  oprah14 

Also everyone here listens to "FEFE" ny4 ...the metoo movement doesn't work in urban communities. 

LMFAOOO you're so delusional it hurts.

20 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

If Ariana really felt some type of way, I'd like her to release a statement on this rather than have all you do the talking for her. In the meantime, an innocent man's reputation continues to be destroyed all over a sensationalized "Take down" attempt. Y'all must be bored with your lives. 

Do you think it's easy for all sexual assault victims to say something immediately? This kind of disgusting piece of shit narrative is how people are dehumanized everyday. Sexual assault victims need to have their courage and dignity back after someone took it from them. 

15 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Girl if you think a quick apology doesn't mean he had malicious intentions, then you have quite to learn dead4 

it literally happened yesterday dead4 

by next week no one will care. The only person making a big deal is you.

Just now, Joel said:

and I can get called a spick. Both things we get called are completely different than that word you feel entitled to throw out. Also, the word you can get called has no historical ties to institutionalized racism that the other word has. gaga1 

kii

main-qimg-c9903400e513e66bc4828f1e8a28857b

1 minute ago, Savage said:

kii

main-qimg-c9903400e513e66bc4828f1e8a28857b

What does French Montana have to do with you wanting to call someone (who is disgusting and problematic) a historically racist word as a drag? That’s fucked up. You were going to use it as an insult moo12

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Dear god do not make me take a WP for a troll 

Dear god do not make me lose my cool and curse someone out and use my african privilege and call them the N word

disgust3na25.gif

You wanted to use it as a curse/insult like wtf????

1 hour ago, Savage said:

Dear god do not make me take a WP for a troll 

Dear god do not make me lose my cool and curse someone out and use my african privilege and call them the N word

disgust3na25.gif

aura1 

Spoiler

ps my brother says that the n word by dictionary definition means ignorant trash1 

i dont believe him trash1 

1 minute ago, Joel said:

What does French Montana have to do with you wanting to call someone (who is disgusting and problematic) a historically racist word as a drag? That’s fucked up. You were going to use it as an insult moo12

But did i say it? Nope. This was pure trolling. I will never use it on FOTP. I don't want to give our mods a headache. I won't even though i have black ancestry. moo12 

Alexa play "remember the time" by michael jackson as i leave this thread.. for now moo12 

49 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Explain how he's innocent when he himself made a statement & apologizing? dead2 

Shut the fuck up bitch 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.