Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

jdpm1991

Why are Britney stans the only one judged for "living in the past"?

Becuase they bring up old ass crusty receipts more often. Usually performances pre-2004. And whenever she dances like she isn’t a robot they always say things like “omg 2001ney is back yasss queen” 

its quite sad oprah14 

1 hour ago, jdpm1991 said:

and guess who's the one still on the stage in 2018 deffo not Christina

LOL at you thinking you're doing something here. At least christina can make a decision to stay home if she wants to like the adult she is, britney can't even do that due to being under her father's consevatorship since her breakdown. Even when she's visibly medicated and tired af, she's forced to be on stage and lipsync for her life, then to force a smile in M&Gs.  She wishes she can be as lazy as xtina.
Let's wish one day she becomes free before we pit her against adult pop girls who don't need their father's supervision .  f33Y5t2.gif

1 hour ago, Savage said:

LOL at you thinking you're doing something here. At least christina can make a decision to stay home if she wants to like the adult she is, britney can't even do that due to being under her father's consevatorship since her breakdown. Even when she's visibly medicated and tired af, she's forced to be on stage and lipsync for her life, then to force a smile in M&Gs.  She wishes she can be as lazy as xtina.
Let's wish one day she becomes free before we pit her against adult pop girls who don't need their father's supervision .  f33Y5t2.gif

yikes Britney isn't forced to do shit but go off

1 minute ago, Savage said:

i'm not reading a long ass article about something I already know: her conservatorship

however where does it say that she's forced to do anything, isn't that against human rights? nat1 

For the past decade, Britney Jean Spears' finances, from her most extravagant purchases and eight-figure contracts to her trips to the 99 Cent Store, have been under the control of a conservatorship overseen by her father, Jamie Spears, and attorney Andrew M. Wallet. The gentlemen were installed as co-conservators of Britney's estate—and put in charge at the time of her medical care, career oversight and any monetary transaction—by a judge in the wake of her dual emergency hospitalizations in January 2008.

nat1 

5 minutes ago, Michael. said:

i'm not reading a long ass article about something I already know: her conservatorship

however where does it say that she's forced to do anything, isn't that against human rights? nat1 

In October 2008, all sides agreed to make the conservatorship permanent, even though that would throw an extra wrench in almost everything Spears wanted to do—be it go on tour, invest in a business, or get married—in the future.

nat1 

Sometimes it feels like she was never really famous. She had a lot of success back in 1998-2004 but it aged like milk. Same for Gaga and Christina. Madonna had success for 25 years but some of her fans definitely live in the pastmad2

The same thing is already happening with Katy, who almost lost her career with Witnesskaty4

6 minutes ago, Michael. said:

This doesn't prove shit lol nat1

She's not forced to perform, especially not in 2018, I'd rather take her word for it. 

Sadly the law can't do the same, that's why she's STILL under her father's conservatorship. If you read the article you'd have understood what i'm saying.
LOL, denial isn't just a river in egypt, is it?  nat1 

9 hours ago, jdpm1991 said:

and guess who's the one still on the stage in 2018 deffo not Christina

Ummm Xtina is about to go on tour tho? So what do you mean? Anyone can be on a stage. It's about WHAT YOU DO WHEN YOU ARE ON THAT FUCKING STAGE BOO. ny2 

Anyway, to answer the OP question, we are all definitely living in the past. However, I do agree that Britney has sucked the longest of all. oprah14 

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.