Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Freaky Prince

God bless 2011/12 Nicki

I get pissed when people beg for "WirdGa" back and that's probably how Nicki fans will feel about this thread, but 2011/12 Nicki was THAT bitch giveup1

She gave absolutely no fucks rip3

The chicken rip3 The shaky vocals rip3 Those moves at 3:26 rip3

We can't talk about this without mentioning this way too iconic performance rip3

"Where my fans rebjfbnepibneti make some noise wrnipuvwi" rip3

"Who's ready to shake that booty right now qeitrqtiyeq" rip3

The actual on-stage devil exorcism at 3:15 rip3 

"osaka oh my oh heyy waddup i see u i see u *chuckles*" rip3

And she delivered her best performance EVER clap3

So yeah, throwback to the time when Nicki gave no fucks and just had fun instead of rubbing her nasty "Queen of Rap" attitude on our faces lana6

GOD BLESS 2011/12 NICKI lana6

Can we talk about the bops on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded tho? oprah4 Bop after bop after bop after bop. oprah4 Starships, Pound the Alarm, Whip it, Automatic, Va Va Voom, Stupid Hoe, Roman Holiday, HOV Lane, Beez in the Trap, Turn Me On... She really was that bitch. oprah4 If it wasn't for her attitude, I'd stan this bitch hard. oprah4

This era was so ridiculous dude, the outfits and vocals everything about it is like so funny to me it's so crazy to think how different her whole persona was with the whole Roman thing, I'm not that into it though I'm more into when she sticks to just rapping bc the songs from her albums back then are mostly really corny to me lol.

She became too cartoonish during this era. Aside from her collabo on that Dance Ass remix, I would be completely fine with doing away with everything Nicki 2012 to be honest. Nicki shines best when she sticks to Urban music. Her pop crossover attempts come off as tacky. oprah14 

1 hour ago, Rachel Green said:

Can we talk about the bops on Pink Friday: Roman Reloaded tho? oprah4 Bop after bop after bop after bop. oprah4 Starships, Pound the Alarm, Whip it, Automatic, Va Va Voom, Stupid Hoe, Roman Holiday, HOV Lane, Beez in the Trap, Turn Me On... She really was that bitch. oprah4 If it wasn't for her attitude, I'd stan this bitch hard. oprah4

Beautiful Sinner? giveup1 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.