Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Elusive

Troye Sivan Is Too Boring

I agree. And before anyone comes at me with the "internalized homophobia shtick," the only reason I still give him a shot is because he's gay gaga1 

He seems lovely, but his music is just very one-note. There's not a lot of energy or craftsmanship behind it, and he doesn't really have his own sound yet. Like I can listen to his songs right now and tell you exactly which ones Allie X or Alex Hope wrote for him. His visuals seem to be having an identity crisis, one day he's serving an edgy, epilepsy inducing video and then he's pretending to be perfume genius. And even with those semi interesting videos, the album cover was the most underwhelming decision ever. He seems to have a lot of arms and legs, but no body yet. 

But like most of y'all are saying, he still has time to find himself. Bloom sounds like a nice, refined version of his debut and it's definitely an improvement, but he really needs to switch it up for the next record. ari9

12 minutes ago, Kuba said:

I agree. And before anyone comes at me with the "internalized homophobia shtick," the only reason I still give him a shot is because he's gay gaga1 

He seems lovely, but his music is just very one-note. There's not a lot of energy or craftsmanship behind it, and he doesn't really have his own sound yet. Like I can listen to his songs right now and tell you exactly which ones Allie X or Alex Hope wrote for him. His visuals seem to be having an identity crisis, one day he's serving an edgy, epilepsy inducing video and then he's pretending to be perfume genius. And even with those semi interesting videos, the album cover was the most underwhelming decision ever. He seems to have a lot of arms and legs, but no body yet. 

But like most of y'all are saying, he still has time to find himself. Bloom sounds like a nice, refined version of his debut and it's definitely an improvement, but he really needs to switch it up for the next record. ari9

This reeks of internalised homophobia, uff 

6 hours ago, Mamacita said:

I disagree. 

My thing with him is that I really LOVE one of his records, but really hate the other - there's no middle ground with him. 

You don't like Bloom? oprah12

7 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Y’all ain’t satisfied with any gay so no. 

Gays are really special 😩

Troye is too feminine, Sam Smith is trash, they want Shawn Mendes to come out only to not be interested anymore as soon as he only hints he might be gay so that’s why they stan females even though they can be even more ruthless to them than to male artists 😩

How to keep up please tell me 

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.