Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Elusive

Troye Sivan Is Too Boring

3 minutes ago, Imperfect said:

I'm satisfied with many gay people. My opinion on him isn't because of his sexuality

He isn’t boring though. The album is riddled with ballads, but the up beat tunes are definitely there. He has personality and is still a new artist. He hasn’t FULLY found his sound but is indeed getting there. In terms of “sound” comparison, it  took Ariana 2 albums to release Dangerous Woman and Sweetener, whcih are records that only she can pull. 

Just now, Kyoteki said:

He isn’t boring though. The album is riddled with ballads, but the up beat tunes are definitely there. He has personality and is still a new artist. He hasn’t FULLY found his sound but is indeed getting there. In terms of “sound” comparison, it  took Ariana 2 albums to release Dangerous Woman and Sweetener, whcih are records that only she can pull. 

That's your opinion, I have mine

I don't think he's too boring, i just feel he's still trying to find his sound/niche. Give him time maybe?

I haven't listened to his album yet but i'm liking how he's experimenting with different elements.

8 minutes ago, Jjang said:

He could be replaced by any B rate female Pop star, the experience is just enhanced by the fact that he’s gay and people think he’s being gender bending but that doesn’t feel genuine or edgy when he’s just imulating the Pop stars he stans its a pretty boring typical gay pattern behavior actually

You spilled here.kylie7

1 hour ago, Jjang said:

He could be replaced by any B rate female Pop star, the experience is just enhanced by the fact that he’s gay and people think he’s being gender bending but that doesn’t feel genuine or edgy when he’s just imulating the Pop stars he stans its a pretty boring typical gay pattern behavior actually

The fuck, we could apply this flawed logic to anything: “Cardi B could be replaced by any b rate Male rapper, the experience is just enhanced because she’s a woman”

I am detecting internalised homophobia. Love and accept yourself. Being queer is part of Troye’s music it’s not a shtick. 

1 hour ago, LittleDudeNT5 said:

I think "Too" boring is a weird way to word it. To me he is kinda boring, not to mention some horrible fashion sense. But, I thought Bloom (the song) slapped, and I haven't listened to his new album, so maybe I'll be proven wrong. shrug1 

Give it a listen - it’s solid

2 hours ago, Jjang said:

Thank you.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.