Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Simón.

Teens praise Rihanna

In the latest video of this: 

Rihanna starts at 8:26.

some quotes: 

“That was the bop back in the days”

“That’s crazy she been around for so long”

“I love Rihanna so much, she is a queen” 

“Rihanna has such a unique voice”

”I love Rihanna she is such a baddie. Like she is so carefree”

and not only that everyone of them knew the song and the artist. 

Multi-generational Queen. Not everyone can be so popular around teens like Rihanna still is. 

Rihanna is the queen of pop for their generation, i'm not shocked.

here's the #1

g3U5NRq.png 

and here's the #5  (The youngest in the top 10)

eLTQjlE.png

We in this house love and appreciate the queen of pop and her best student, as for you stans of LESSER THANS, i hope one day you will learn how to deal with facts. HAHA!

Image result for rihanna madonna

1 minute ago, Michael. said:

I love that they all INSTANTLY recognized Rihanna and the song and yet there’s this myth that Rihanna’s songs are forgotten and stans swear it’s true lol3 

Funny cause I hear the majority of histoRIH (her singles catalogue) in every club. All her classics are fucking bops that have stood the test of time. She is the best example that hit singles are the strongest tool for strong legacies.

12 hours ago, Yzma said:

Funny cause I hear the majority of histoRIH (her singles catalogue) in every club. All her classics are fucking bops that have stood the test of time. She is the best example that hit singles are the strongest tool for strong legacies.

in the UK they play Only Girl, WFL and PDR all the time on the radio lol3

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.