Kesha Faces Expanding Defamation Lawsuit Upon Judge's Decision

TomTom    6,771
4 hours ago, calethewhalee said:

It took her four and a half years.. I mean I guess now that Dr Luke isn't in the picture it might be different.. but still.

That has nothing to do with the lawsuit though. The only reason she hasn't released music so long is that Sony didn't fire Dr. Luke before April 2017, but that is unrelated to the lawsuit.

TomTom    6,771
5 hours ago, Drake said:

I think Kesha has insurance companies paying for her legal fees. As long as she makes money from her concerts, she should be good financially. She’s 3 albums away from finishing the contract, right?

In her contract with KMI, there is one clause that says that her obligation to release six albums under them has later been modified to five. If that's true, then just two more albums.

Chris Morlock    37,136
6 hours ago, TomTom said:

In her contract with KMI, there is one clause that says that her obligation to release six albums under them has later been modified to five. If that's true, then just two more albums.

cry6 

TomTom    6,771
Just now, Chris Morlock said:

i wonder if shell release the next album before the lawsuit and tour for that album after kesha4 

Well, nobody knows when exactly the lawsuit will be over. After the note of issue will be filed in December, they have to find a jury that both sides find acceptable. And then there will be the trial. I'm not a lawyer, but I can imagine that both things could take a lot of time. I think she'll release one album before the verdict.

Chris Morlock    37,136
3 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Well, nobody knows when exactly the lawsuit will be over. After the note of issue will be filed in December, they have to find a jury that both sides find acceptable. And then there will be the trial. I'm not a lawyer, but I can imagine that both things could take a lot of time. I think she'll release one album before the verdict.

maybe theyll snatch my brother. he doesnt liek kesha but believes that rape is the lowest low you can reach kesha8