Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Shego

Little Johannes lost it again

They just blame Madonna fans for every negative reaction ASIB receives... they even blamed M fans for some 0 stars the movie got on IMDB, destroying the perfect 10/10 score. (voted only by 5.000 people lol3). 

GMMapux.gif

Their obsession with reviews/ratings is hilarious and pathetic at the same time. They tweet more about Madonna than their fave again, someone needs to inform them. The funny part is that I haven't seen anything that proves M fans did this. Actually I haven't seen many M fans giving a shit about the movie in general.

GMMapux.gif

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

btw its at 9.4 nopw so lol3 

fast, let me go and give a 0 star too now. lol3

1 minute ago, Hylia said:

But what’s a jahannes

ezgif-2-484b49956c.gif.8ade59ff0a883d4f7

Just now, Chris Morlock said:

For sure, NOT the top definition.

F595C9C1-8E14-4B5F-BCA3-0B64B53B234C.gif

Spoiler

I didn't even knew this word actually exists tbh.

Just now, Régine Filange said:

fast, let me go and give a 0 star too now. lol3

For sure, NOT the top definition.

Hide contents

I didn't even knew this word actually exists tbh.

Perhaps a citizen of Johannesburg

5 minutes ago, Hylia said:

So you’re blaming Madonna stans for the negative reviews? @Régine Filange we have the culprit

We all would like to know thought process behind this false accusation pointed towards innocent  citizen of Johannesburg.

2 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

@Ghostface I KNEW IT. I trusted you, I tried to teach you new things, I was searching for hours to find something interesting and you just betrayed me!1.

122117-celebs-tyra-banks-antm.gif

I wouldn't let someone like @Hylia to put us against each other just like that. 

122117-celebs-tyra-banks-antm.gif

31 minutes ago, Jae said:

Have you read the meltdowns on MadonnaNation?

GMMapux.gif

''She is winning again....somehow she always stays here. I can't stand It. ''

''Welp I know one person who won’t be seeing it.  In fact I’ll oribably see Venom just because.  Not will I watch the oscarsanymore if she’s part of it.''

''What's going on? The Guardian gave 5 stars to "A Star Is Born". I just can't believe this film can be any good. I don't understand this world anymore.''

''What is life? The fact that this fraud is still around and still considered a thing makes me feel like I’m living in some ****ed up alternate universe or something.''

''The thing is, she is such a disgusting person, i refuse to watch the movie. regardless if it is "good" or not. ''

''if it’s good, it’s good. it won’t affect any of our lives one way or the other will it???

i won’t be seeing it because i can’t stand hearing her sing.

if she is getting praised for her acting, i am surprised , because she was so terrible in American Horror Story, but perhaps Cooper really is a good director...''

''You know what would be great if it happened right now?! 

For her ****ing music video for Do What You Want with R. Kelly and directed by Terry Richardson to just leak.

The MeToo movement and the usual SJW would bury her once and for all.

How is it even possible that the video never leaked?!''

lmfao2 

13 minutes ago, attitude said:

Oh no, a 9.0? How will Stefani ever survive? C'mon. 

With the love of her fans ofc, even if they forgot she exists and they focused on Madonna again. gaga11

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.