Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Kivo

Kesha needs a bop like this on K4

3 minutes ago, Kivo said:

Really? I thought this is like a perfect fit for her katy6kesha5

Kesha has such a raw voice, her versatility and energy would totally be wasted on such a smooth (and a bit bland) song. That light falsetto is kinda the opposite of Kesha's powerful and rather deep voice. Kesha isn't exactly the artist I would listen to when I want such a "chill" song, she has other strengths.

9 minutes ago, TomTom said:

Kesha has such a raw voice, her versatility and energy would totally be wasted on such a smooth (and a bit bland) song. That light falsetto is kinda the opposite of Kesha's powerful and rather deep voice. Kesha isn't exactly the artist I would listen to when I want such a "chill" song, she has other strengths.

That's exactly my point. I think that's why she'd be a better fit for the song because the woman's voice sounds more generic where as Kesha is more raw and has a range of tones in her voice. The song itself is energetic, but Kesha would surely make it sound like her own and add a trashy iconic vibe to it. She'd probably add a high scream at 2:34 mess1 I can just imagine her doing 1:41 part way better as well katy6
It's actually giving me Cmon vibes mess1

6 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

When I heard this song on the radio for the first time I thought of Kesha! I can totally imagine her making such track! :)

Yeah first time I heard this Kesha just came to my mind haha kesha9

Just now, Kivo said:

That's exactly my point. I think that's why she'd be a better fit for the song because the woman's voice sounds more generic where as Kesha is more raw and has a range of tones in her voice. The song itself is energetic, but Kesha would surely make it sound like her own and add a trashy iconic vibe to it. She'd probably add a high scream at 2:34 mess1 I can just imagine her doing 1:41 part way better as well katy6

Ah, gotcha. Well, that's true.

8 minutes ago, Dan said:

Ehhhh, I don't know. She could pull off any genre TBH, but I love her current sound so much cry6 

If she added her unique voice + Body Talks/Rock vibes it would SMASH. That's what I just keep imagining, the song itself is generic but with her sound and a rock twist it would be a BOP. 

1 minute ago, Kivo said:

If she added her unique voice + Body Talks/Rock vibes it would SMASH. That's what I just keep imagining, the song itself is generic but with her sound and a rock twist it would be a BOP. 

Yeah, I just don't know - not a huge fan of like "house" music I guess, but I would love electropop-sha to come back occasionally cry2 

Just now, Dan said:

Yeah, I just don't know - not a huge fan of like "house" music I guess, but I would love electropop-sha to come back occasionally cry2 

We all crave it mess1kesha6

11 minutes ago, Recycled stardust said:

@Kivo is this basic thing a bop because you think it is or because it's going well on charts? I have no idea what is the mainstream trend

House music and mumble rap is what does well now fall1  Things with no chorus seem to do well on the charts (which I hate, cause Kesha always has the best choruses in the game) fall1 

3 hours ago, Recycled stardust said:

@Kivo is this basic thing a bop because you think it is or because it's going well on charts? I have no idea what is the mainstream trend

I don't pay attention to the charts sis kesha5 This just reminded me of Kesha for some reason, like someone else also said they instantly thought of her. I'm just saying if she put her twist on it and added some rock vibes, it would sound really good. Not that I want Kesha to start making house music kesha5

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.