Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Madonna

Song you want to be played as your wedding entrance

Being 23 and becoming more akin to the thought of settling down and getting married, I've reached the point in my life where I started to think about my wedding and marriage. gaga1

I recently went through cheesy-ass 00s playlists on Spotify and re-discovered Vitamin C's "Graduation (Flops Forever)". lol3 The song they sampled always sounded familiar to me and always makes me kind of melancholic. So, I decided to look up what it was and realized that it's THE wedding song. ari6 It's quite honestly the most beautiful piece of music I've ever heard, although it's so simple. It's probably the chord progression that triggers something in me. Anyway, I fucking want this to be played at my wedding. My husband's opinion is not gonna matter. I want it and I will have it my way. alex1 

Now, tell me your choices, sistren!

Maybe not during the entrance, but I definitely want this song to have some kind of significance on my special day. People sleep on these ladies so much but they have the most beautiful music no one even knows about. 😭

Kacey Musgraves also has so many songs that would be great for weddings. Love Is A Wild Thing, Golden Hour, and Oh What A World would all be perfect!

I swear to God and to every other mighty being that Canon kept me truly fascinated during first year of high school. We had this subject where we got CDs regarding classical music. We had to listen to them and at the end we would get our marks based on listening to those songs and if we were able to guess the author and the song. 

But I will go old-fashioned way with Felix Mendelssohn. tehe2

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.