Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Mac Miller Has Died at 26

Mac Miller died Friday of an apparent overdose ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... Mac was found Friday at around noon at his San Fernando Valley home and was pronounced dead at the scene.  

Miller has had trouble recently with substance abuse ... in the wake of his breakup with Ariana Grande.  The rapper wrecked his G-Wagon by wrapping it around a utility pole back in May and was arrested for DUI and hit and run.  He fled the scene but cops say he later confessed at his home.  He blew 2 times the legal limit.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/09/07/mac-miller-dead-dies/

R.I.P to Mac Miller. I cannot imagine all the shit that was going on in his mind. Thoughts with his friends and family.

Also, I cannot help but also think about his Ex Ariana. I hope she does not blame herself for this. Just when things were quieting down from the "scandal" from aretha franklin's tribute and now this. I'm sorry for them both

Just now, Urbanov said:

I have goosebumps all over my fucking body. RIP Mac

Hopefully Ariana won't blame herself for his death.

I didn't even think about that either, he literally went downhill when they broke up too. :( 

2 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Being heartbroken and replaced by the likes of pete davidson i can only imagine his pain

rip

Shut the fuck up dumbass, this has nothing to do with Pete or Ariana. 

Just now, Urbanov said:

I know for sure that Ariana will be extremely sad. :(

Yes for sure, though they broke up I'm certain they left eachother on good terms, this is so sad I literally can't believe this. 

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Being heartbroken and replaced by the likes of pete davidson i can only imagine his pain

rip

2 minutes ago, attitude said:

It should have been Pete. RIP giveup1

Trashy birds of a feather rot in hell together, I suppose.

OT: This is so sad. He was too young and so troubled. May he Rest In Peace.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.