Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Tasso

Mac Miller Has Died at 26

Now some of you are truly showing your ass in here. We're talking about a dead person and y'all are posting shit like 'hehehehe this was bc of Pete and Ariana', 'Being replace by Pete must've been hard hehehe'. Kids, I'm sorry y'all don't get the attention at home that you seem to seek online, but acting like an asshole on a forum won't make your life less shitty, so if y'all aren't able to behave in situations like this avoid posting on these threads or deal with the consequences of looking like a sociopath with little to no empathy.

I've also reported all your posts and hope you get perma banned soon.

brit10

24 minutes ago, LG G6 said:
Mod Notice
Do not joke about suicide.

Um no. Ariana made it more than clear that she did everything she could to help him with his addiction and has said on numerous occasions that they still care about each other. She is not to blame for his choices. She is most likely devastated over this news and it’s really disgusting for people like you to use this as a way to villainize her. Just send your condolences and go.

5 minutes ago, Manel said:

Now some of you are truly showing your ass in here. We're talking about a dead person and y'all are posting shit like 'hehehehe this was bc of Pete and Ariana', 'Being replace by Pete must've been hard hehehe'. Kids, I'm sorry y'all don't get the attention at home that you seem to seek online, but acting like an asshole on a forum won't make your life less shitty, so if y'all aren't able to behave in situations like this avoid posting on these threads or deal with the consequences of looking like a sociopath with little to no empathy.

I've also reported all your posts and hope you get perma banned soon.

brit10

Oh shut up, you don't know me or my life just because i made a comment stating what EVERYONE is already thinking. Acting as if i made a joke out of it

24 minutes ago, LG G6 said:
Mod Notice
Do not joke about suicide.

Not sure why you're assuming he intentionally overdosed in the first place, it could have very well been accidental. But sure, his breakup with Ariana may have been difficult on him, but it is not her fault what he chooses to do afterwards. 

RIP to him, and condolences to his family.

Quite frankly, people blaming ariana are sending such a piss poor message for people in toxic relationships. Basically saying you have to stay with your troubled boyfriend or else he may pass away. She did what she could but it was best for her to get out of that relationship. It’s not her fault he kept doing what he was doing. His friends could have stepped in, his family as well. Why aren’t y’all pointing the finger in their direction? Some people are so quick to blame someone but have no basis behind it.

4 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Oh shut up, you don't know me or my life just because i made a comment stating what EVERYONE is already thinking. Acting as if i made a joke out of it

Reducing a drug problem and depression to 'oh he died because he was heartbroken and replaced by the likes of Pete Davidson'?

It seems like you were making a joke out of it actually. If you're gonna be an asshole at least own up to it.

rih14

6 minutes ago, Divine said:

Um no. Ariana made it more than clear that she did everything she could to help him with his addiction and has said on numerous occasions that they still care about each other. She is not to blame for his choices. She is most likely devastated over this news and it’s really disgusting for people like you to use this as a way to villainize her. Just send your condolences and go.

If I cared about someone I wouldn't get engaged one month after our breakup ari8

Some of y'all are actual idiots, just post your condolences and go. There is no need to sit up here and blame Ariana on a grown man's death. It's truly sad and now I know what type of person some of you are, disgusting as fuck. 

This is completely devastating. May he rest in peace. 

At the shits trolling here, just cut it out. This is in no way Ariana's fault and claiming otherwise is extremely insensitive and preposterous. Share your condolences, mourn the poor guy, but don't ever fucking blame someone else's death on someone who doesn't deserve it. 

2 minutes ago, LG G6 said:

If I cared about someone I wouldn't get engaged one month after our breakup ari8

Well you aren’t ariana now are you? Exactly, sit back down and stop posting shit for the sake of posting it.

44 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

Being heartbroken and replaced by the likes of pete davidson i can only imagine his pain

rip

42 minutes ago, attitude said:

It should have been Pete. RIP giveup1

Both of you are heartless and should be sucked up by a black hole... tbh

9 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

quite frankly, i don't think anybody cares about your life, it's more about the fact that your comments in a thread made about a person who just DIED are simply posted to stir shit up and troll the forum (basically your entire reason why you are active on this forum). so sad and pathetic. get some dignity.

5 minutes ago, Divine said:

Quite frankly, people blaming ariana are sending such a piss poor message for people in toxic relationships. Basically saying you have to stay with your troubled boyfriend or else he may pass away. She did what she could but it was best for her to get out of that relationship. It’s not her fault he kept doing what he was doing. His friends could have stepped in, his family as well. Why aren’t y’all pointing the finger in their direction? Some people are so quick to blame someone but have no basis behind it.

I know right? I'm reading some of the comments and I'm completely baffled and horrified. She was under no obligation to stay with him, especially when it looks like she gave him all the support she could have given him. The whole idea that she should have stayed in a toxic relationship to prevent something she couldn't have ever predicted just reeks of misogyny  

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.