Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

hector

Cardi B shares message on Instagram after trying to hit Nicki with a shoe

6 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

I have to SCREAM lmfao2 let the games begin Mizz Bardi, let the games begin.

JKJKJKJ inb4 Nicki just uploads a pic of her showing off her dress (and her boobs) with no caption as if nothing happened lmfao1 

1 minute ago, Hector said:

JKJKJKJ inb4 Nicki just uploads a pic of her showing off her dress (and her boobs) with no caption as if nothing happened lmfao1 

she lowkey already did after the news broke out and after the show KJNKJASNDJKSAD giveup1 This is about to be a fun week for me. 

7 minutes ago, rose said:

you see her leaving the party? rip4 

OMG YES I JUST SAW THE PICS LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO IM SCREAMING lmfao1 

6 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

she lowkey already did after the news broke out and after the show KJNKJASNDJKSAD giveup1 This is about to be a fun week for me. 

AKJSBFKSJFBJFBAJB this is so iconic, im YELLING. i highkey can't wait for queen radio dead4 

It was only a matter of time until Cardi was going to do/say something. Everyone will side with Cardi especially after Remy said the same thing about her.

Hopefully, this is the final nail on Nicki's coffin. eve1 

36 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Nicki is really digging her grave. Soon no one will fuck with her.

This. I LOVE Nicki, however, it seems that she's becoming more difficult to work with professionally... I really hate to see her career taking the dive it has. She has to blame herself and her behavior at some point. She'll need a major image makeover after this mess of an era.

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.