Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Ratty B caught being a hypocrite

8 minutes ago, Warrior said:

yet im the one that woke up to like 7 notifications from you mentioning me and shit rip3 

cute attempt at trying to make me seem bothered, feel free to subscribe to my posts sis. Its free moo9 

#StreamInvasionOfPrivacy moo9 

I’m not the one pretending to be unbothered 💀💀💀

I AM bothered by everyone’s stupidity here & the fact that you idiots will defend violence just to bandwagon on Nicki and love commenting on everything she does even tho y’all “ hate “ her sm 

if you aren’t bothered then why @ me💀 I wasn’t even talking to you stupid hoe 

react_down.pngreact_down.pngreact_down.pngreact_down.png

2 minutes ago, Brinty said:

I’m not the one pretending to be unbothered 💀💀💀

I AM bothered by everyone’s stupidity here & the fact that you idiots will defend violence just to bandwagon on Nicki and love commenting on everything she does even tho y’all “ hate “ her sm 

if you aren’t bothered then why @ me💀 I wasn’t even talking to you stupid hoe 

react_down.pngreact_down.pngreact_down.pngreact_down.png

girl I @ you once and look how bothered you are by it dead2 

maybe everyone seems like an idiot to you because you're wrong and no one agrees with you ny5 

stay bothered tho, thank u for admitting it oprah14

12 minutes ago, Warrior said:

girl I @ you once and look how bothered you are by it dead2 

maybe everyone seems like an idiot to you because you're wrong and no one agrees with you ny5 

stay bothered tho, thank u for admitting it oprah14

Not bothered by your @ perhaps reading lessons can help? 

No sweetie everyone seems like an idiot to me because they are idiotsbrit9 look at yourselves defending a lying hypocrite and cheering her on for being a violent psychopath 

I mean at least I’m admitting it and not acting unbothered like you when you clearly are 

I’m not even gonna try to respond to your stupid ass after this keep circle jerking over Nicki since you “ hate “ her so much  brit9

18 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Not Brinty having a meltdown over Nicki being scared of stripper

How was she scared ? She stayed classy at an A lister event like she should while retardi was acting like she was on the streets 

even Remy Fucking Ma the bitch who shot her friend over money didn’t do this😂

Yall can keep cheering the psycho bitch on tho! 🤪

6 minutes ago, Brinty said:

How was she scared ? She stayed classy at an A lister event like she should while retardi was acting like she was on the streets 

Yall can keep cheering the psycho bitch on tho! 🤪

Stayed classy behind 10 bodyguards 😂😂😂😂 she was scared AF and glued to the wall

Cardi has got balls. Nicki has not oprah14 

2 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Stayed classy behind 10 bodyguards 😂😂😂😂 she was scared AF and glued to the wall

Cardi has got balls. Nicki has not oprah14 

I love talking to actual brick walls on here

keep cheering for violent bitches tho1!!1!1!1!1!

10 minutes ago, Brinty said:

2 minutes ago, Brinty said:

I love talking to actual brick walls on here

keep cheering for violent bitches tho1!!1!1!1!1!

3 hours ago, Brinty said:

Maybe she did hit the stripper moo12

You’re the thickest wall to talk dddd

11 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

You’re the thickest wall to talk dddd

Weren’t you just saying 

41 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Nicki being scared of stripper

nicki1

Nicki was defending herself from the psycho bitch moo12

so Retardi is still the violent one

Make up your fucking mind moo12

13 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Weren’t you just saying 

nicki1

Nicki was defending herself from the psycho bitch moo12

so Retardi is still the violent one

Make up your fucking mind moo12

she’s the violent one cause she confronted Nicki all by herself and threw a shoe at her and Nicki was only “defending herself” jj4 what kind of dumb logic

But yeah I just reminded myself that you’re 15 yo so yeah you still got time to do better xx

1 minute ago, Urbanov said:

she’s the violent one cause she confronted Nicki all by herself and threw a shoe at her and Nicki was only “defending herself” jj4 what kind of dumb logic

Um yes she is because she's the one who got physical firstny12 are you ok? I really hope you're trolling at this point

what you're gonna blame Nicki for defending herself nowcarla1 what happened to " NiCkI iS sCaReD " ny6

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

But yeah I just reminded myself that you’re 15 yo so yeah you still got time to do better xx

wow we love bad excuses! is this meant to be shade? carla1

12 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Um yes she is because she's the one who got physical firstny12 are you ok? I really hope you're trolling at this point

what you're gonna blame Nicki for defending herself nowcarla1 what happened to " NiCkI iS sCaReD " ny6

Cause CARDI is a gangsta ass bitch Nicki always dreamt to be? That’s why she’s actually pressed? Cause Cardi is keeping it real and that makes her relatable (and successful that’s why Nicki is fuming)? GP can’t relate to self-acclaimed “Queen Of Rap” but they can to a girl from Bronx who is keeping it 100. Maybe that’s why? She doesn’t need 10 bodyguards to confront anybody. Nicki is a clear loser in this case. Nobody is excusing Cardi. You were excusing Nicki that she wanted to “stay classy” and later you came up with the video that maybe she “hit her”. I think you’re the one who’s not ok or at least got lost in what you’re saying.

Rap game is not about being classy. If you got a problem with somebody either you diss them or you confront them whenever you have a chance. It’s really not a rocket science. If Nicki wanna stay classy then she can still coming for people like Hannah Montana and record Starships. Rap game is dirty, but I don’t think you understand that - considering that your fave is Nicki Minaj who have nothing to do with real RAP except for recording few good songs and being talented but it all goes to waste unfortunately and being flushed down in the toilet

12 minutes ago, Brinty said:

wow we love bad excuses! is this meant to be shade? carla1

Rather a confirmation that so far you will not do good in any conversation/discussion cause you can’t hold on to one argument and get easily triggered/emotional that’s why I said you have plenty of time to learn to do better

17 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Cause CARDI is a gangsta ass bitch Nicki always dreamt to be? That’s why she’s actually pressed? Cause Cardi is keeping it real and that makes her relatable (and successful that’s why Nicki is fuming)? GP can’t relate to self-acclaimed “Queen Of Rap” but they can to a girl from Bronx who is keeping it 100. Maybe that’s why? She doesn’t need 10 bodyguards to confront anybody. Nicki is a clear loser in this case. Nobody is excusing Cardi. You were excusing Nicki that she wanted to “stay classy” and later you came up with the video that maybe she “hit her”. I think you’re the one who’s not ok or at least got lost in what you’re saying.

Explains why she's so Ratty 

Nicki did what a celeb would do lol3 

No fucking sane person or mentally stable rapper would run up on someone in a fucking A-lister event 

did Remy & Lil Kim do that to Nicki ? No they didn't 

did Pusha T do that to Drake ? No he didn't 

did Kanye do that to Jay-Z ? No he didn't

Rap game is not about being classy. If you got a problem with somebody either you diss them or you confront them whenever you have a chance. It’s really not a rocket science. If Nicki wanna stay classy then she can still coming for people like Hannah Montana and record Starships. Rap game is dirty, but I don’t think you understand that - considering that your fave is Nicki Minaj who have nothing to do with real RAP except for recording few good songs and being talented but it all goes to waste unfortunately and being flushed down in the toilet

You fucking keep it in the songs like what sane people do it's not the fucking 90s 

It's called being Moral and not act like a fucking animal and attacking others for songs

not to mention she made up some bullshit excuse with no evidence 

let me make it more clear so y'all stop avoiding it 

no evidence 

The fact that your excuse for this bitch trying to hit Nicki is " ThE rAp GaMe Is NoT aBoUt BeInG cLaSsY " is sad 

if Nicki doesn't hit the bitch " Oh she's scared of a stripper " if she hits the bitch while DEFENDING herself " She's violent " while Retardi is the dumbass who decided to run up on her first 

what do y'all want Nicki to do? her security's JOB is to protect her 

there's honestly no point in talking to y'all because your skulls are thicker than Nicki's ass and will hate on her no matter what she does 

Rather a confirmation that so far you will not do good in any conversation/discussion cause you can’t hold on to one argument and get easily triggered/emotional that’s why I said you have plenty of time to learn to do better

oh so because i'm 15 i can't have common sense and say that Retardi is a dumb cunt for being violent okay wigbrit4

Not the haters being fans too tho lmaoo 

nN2Rqlb.png 

14 minutes ago, Brinty said:

No fucking sane person or mentally stable rapper would run up on someone in a fucking A-lister event 

You fucking keep it in the songs like what people do it's not the fucking 90s 

It's called being Moral and not act like a fucking animal and attack others for songs

no evidence 

The fact that your excuse for this bitch trying to hit Nicki is " ThE rAp GaMe Is NoT aBoUt BeInG cLaSsY " is sad 

if Nicki doesn't hit the bitch " Oh she's scared of a stripper " if she hits the bitch while DEFENDING herself " She's violent " while Retardi is the dumbass who decided to run up on her first 

there's honestly no point in talking to y'all because your skulls are thicker than Nicki's ass and will hate on her no matter what she does 

oh so because i'm 15 i can't have common sense and say that Retardi is a dumb cunt for being violent okay wigbrit4

you’re acting so above « violence!!!1 » because it’s Nicki being attacked, stop being so transparent nicki1 

If things were reversed, you’d be having a kii nicki1 

In fact Nicki has acted inappropriately several times too and in award shows and in front of « a-listers!!!!!!11 »  but I don’t see you mad about that nicki1

So I wouldn’t be surprised if you were praising Nicki if she was the one attacking Cardi nicki1 

6 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Nicki did what every pussy would - hide behind bodyguards. Cardi remains a boss ass bitch and Nicki remains a keyboard warrior oprah14 

But it all happens anyway behind closed doors so I don’t know if you really have a hard time understanding that or you’re just grasping at straws now. Have a little read what was going on in the 90s when rappers were actually trying to hunt each others down cause beefing wasn’t enough rip4 They had it worse than this little cat fight.

10 minutes ago, Brinty said:

You fucking keep it in the songs like what sane people do it's not the fucking 90s 

It's called being Moral and not act like a fucking animal and attacking others for songs

no evidence 

Keep it in the songs 😂 Are you insane? This isn’t about Britney Spears singing about threesomes kind of shit. This is about being REAL in the rap game. Someone who portrays herself as a queen of rap, bad guy chun li and the baddest bitch and then hide behind bodyguards is a fucking laughing stock. It’s called being honest with yourself and with people you’re selling your songs too. Rappers rap about what’s going on in their life, if they do bragga then their imagination might go off a bit but it’s still all about comparisons. You don’t rap that you own 10 Rolls Royces if you don’t have them. Get with the program. Let’s make it clear that to collect all those fucking EVIDENCE about Nicki talking shit you would have to go back to 2017 and nobody has time for that. Everybody acknowledges that apart from deluded Barbz and their fave that turned into one of them.

16 minutes ago, Brinty said:

It’s not sad. It’s reality. You don’t know what you get yourself involved. If you don’t like it then take your toys from this sandbox and don’t come back - simple oprah14 

Again - assumptions based on fucking nothing. If she did not hide behind bodyguards and confronted Cardi I’d applaud for having a balls - if you have them to talk shit on the internet then make sure you have them when you’re confronted IRL and they are not suddenly disappearing in your ballsack lol3 What happened just proved she has none. oprah14 

19 minutes ago, Brinty said:

Not the haters being fans too tho lmaoo 

nN2Rqlb.png 

Basically your entire rant in this thread lacks commons sense, so yeah. 

“fans” though lol3 Queen got like whole 30 scrobbles from me. A fan jumped out

13 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Nicki did what every pussy would - hide behind bodyguards. Cardi remains a boss ass bitch and Nicki remains a keyboard warrior oprah14 

But it all happens anyway behind closed doors so I don’t know if you really have a hard time understanding that or you’re just grasping at straws now. Have a little read what was going on in the 90s when rappers were actually trying to hunt each others down cause beefing wasn’t enough rip4 They had it worse than this little cat fight.

Keep it in the songs 😂 Are you insane? This isn’t about Britney Spears singing about threesomes kind of shit. This is about being REAL in the rap game. Someone who portrays herself as a queen of rap, bad guy chun li and the baddest bitch and then hide behind bodyguards is a fucking laughing stock. It’s called being honest with yourself and with people you’re selling your songs too. Rappers rap about what’s going on in their life, if they do bragga then their imagination might go off a bit but it’s still all about comparisons. You don’t rap that you own 10 Rolls Royces if you don’t have them. Get with the program. Let’s make it clear that to collect all those fucking EVIDENCE about Nicki talking shit you would have to go back to 2017 and nobody has time for that. Everybody acknowledges that apart from deluded Barbz and their fave that turned into one of them.

It’s not sad. It’s reality. You don’t know what you get yourself involved. If you don’t like it then take your toys from this sandbox and don’t come back - simple oprah14 

Again - assumptions based on fucking nothing. If she did not hide behind bodyguards and confronted Cardi I’d applaud for having a balls - if you have them to talk shit on the internet then make sure you have them when you’re confronted IRL and they are not suddenly disappearing in your ballsack lol3 What happened just proved she has none. oprah14 

Basically your entire rant in this thread lacks commons sense, so yeah. 

“fans” though lol3 Queen got like whole 30 scrobbles from me. A fan jumped out

Tldr 

1 hour ago, Brinty said:

Not bothered by your @ perhaps reading lessons can help? 

No sweetie everyone seems like an idiot to me because they are idiotsbrit9 look at yourselves defending a lying hypocrite and cheering her on for being a violent psychopath 

I mean at least I’m admitting it and not acting unbothered like you when you clearly are 

I’m not even gonna try to respond to your stupid ass after this keep circle jerking over Nicki since you “ hate “ her so much  brit9

You’re trying to accuse me of being bothered yet you’re here throwing insults at me personally trying to defend some artist that will never know you exist dead2 

lol3 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.