Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

secret

Ratty B caught being a hypocrite

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

who is y'all lol3

The OP, I love Nicki very much, but the beef happened, being braver than the marines & pulling this stuff and defending your fave like this.. lol3 

Serving Little Monsters vs. everyone else in 2013. lol3 

4 minutes ago, Halsey said:

The OP, I love Nicki very much, but the beef happened, being braver than the marines & pulling this stuff and defending your fave like this.. lol3 

Serving Little Monsters vs. everyone else in 2013. lol3 

Perhaps @ me next time

Btw-Y’all means You all :) 

3 minutes ago, Halsey said:

My point still stands, get off your high horse & go outside, you clearly need that breath of fresh air. lol3 

If I could I would but I’m too tired and I’ve got the cold so I cba 

yLKOy7O.jpg

2 minutes ago, Jae said:

Lmao you taking this so seriously 

I’m not 

yLKOy7O.jpg

1 minute ago, Brinty said:

If I could I would but I’m too tired and I’ve got the cold so I cba 

yLKOy7O.jpg

I’m not 

yLKOy7O.jpg

I love you sis but don't get yourself dragged like this, once again I love Nicki, but her winning on this forum makes Nicki getting a #1 more realistic. lol3 

On 9/8/2018 at 3:09 AM, Americunt said:

Doesn't change the fact that Nicki is so shaken by her loss of relevance that she's attacked not one, but two babies in the past month.

What did she say about Cardi's kid tho? Literally cant find it.

@Brinty Nicki is out there threatening Hannah Montana on live TV, calling Travis a donkey, wanting to punch him FOR NO REASON etc and you’re out here talking about class? bey9 Cardi showcased to the world that Nicki is only gangster in front of cameras cause when she got confronted she hid like a BITCH. And she’s the one talking about being the baddest bitch + complaining about keyboard warriors on Chun Li when she’s the biggest one 

She’s talented, but her career is over, Queen failed to hit #1 and is tanking, her tour is flopping, DJs are all team Cardi and now her brand is destroyed. Sad. 

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.