Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

will ariana's career recover?

This girl gets too much hate for nothing. His drug addiction is mainly his problem, and an addiction is very hard to recover from. You can't blame Ari for that. Ariana proably broke up with him because she didn't want to live her life with him while she saw him doing drugs all the time. Of course she wouldn't have known this would happen, nobody did. Maybe it's time we're going to see celebrities as humans again because they just are.

9 hours ago, ShutUpRae said:

you didnt

But about 10 people in this thread think so and please fuck off with accusing me of seeking attention, i don't make threads on here for attention especially when it's not the positive kind of attention this forum gives anyway, i make them to speak my mind and discuss with people.

i never said you were trying to seek attention?

Resultado de imagen para who said that gif

y'all so extra, all that @ShutUpRae is trying to say is that Ari's actions may have fueled Mac's depression, not that she's to blame for his death.

YES, she had every right to exit her 2-year relationship with Mac, whether because it was toxic or for whatever reason

YES, lbr it was inconsiderate of Ari immediately enter a new and very PUBLICLY TOUTED relationship and become ENGAGED in a few short weeks, but it's her life and she has the right to do so

YES, we can reasonably say that these events were pretty brutal on Mac, probably made him even more depressed

NO, Ari is not responsible for Mac's death because

1) You can't foresee someone else's accidental OD

2) Every human has the right to walk out on relationships for his/her own betterment... sometimes, you're just not the person who can save someone.

3) Someone else's life is NEVER your responsibility EVEN IF you may influence the course of it

That's reality. Realistically, Ari was definitely part of a series of events/circumstances that fueled Mac's depression and eventual OD, but she cannot be held responsible or accountable for whatever happens in his life. They're grown adults, they're influenced by others' actions but are only accountable for their own lives. 

On 9/8/2018 at 8:49 PM, Winnie. said:

It’s obvious that the breakup and then sudden engagement probably took a major toll on his mental health. But Ariana is not responsible for his death. He needed professional help, not a toxic relationship. 

The people saying “Wow the breakup really must’ve hurt him” are obviously baiting

The people blaming Ariana don’t really care about his passing and are just following group think or trolling for attention 

And the Ariana stans trying to deny that the breakup and sudden engagement hurt him are in denial and going to hard for their fave. 

One of these rare times i cant find a flaw in one of your post, what kind of revelation is this wat3

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.