Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

BreatheeOnKnee

what makes cardi b more "likeable" than nicki?

am i missing something? Cardi B has said disgusting and over the top things about other people too(making fun of people's dead kids, fighting people etc.), she's extremely hoodrat and the only difference between her attitude and nicki's is that she's more open about it and not snakelike. Is that an admirable trait or something now? That being a cunt is okay as long as you're open about it? oprah8

1) She's new

2) Her personality is more relaxed. Not too big of an ego and she's actually pretty funny, cute in a childish way. Nicki comes off a bit mean.

3) People love a good rags to riches story.

4) She was on Love and Hip Hop for two season? maybe three LHH is one of the biggest reality shows out now

because she is real, se never tries to be something that she is not or hides her past, plus if she wants to say something she says it in your face unlike nicki who talks crap on twitter or interviews but doesn't have the balls to act in real life

She’s more humble than Nicki. sass1 

She got pregnant her first year of her career, thought to be “career suicide” but put her family first. She’s got that “mom” title that the GP finds dear about her. nat2 

Nicki talked trash about her BABY girl. What kind of low life scum do you have to be to talk trash about a toddler? Mama bear protecting her cub. um2 

Cardi already has two #1’s and Nicki has 0. The GP likes someone who can actually reach the top and not have Twitter meltdowns about being #2 and comparing her Spotify success to historical icon Harriet Tubman. Pathetic. rav2 

46 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

She’s more humble than Nicki. sass1 

She got pregnant her first year of her career, thought to be “career suicide” but put her family first. She’s got that “mom” title that the GP finds dear about her. nat2 

Nicki talked trash about her BABY girl. What kind of low life scum do you have to be to talk trash about a toddler? Mama bear protecting her cub. um2 

Cardi already has two #1’s and Nicki has 0. The GP likes someone who can actually reach the top and not have Twitter meltdowns about being #2 and comparing her Spotify success to historical icon Harriet Tubman. Pathetic. rav2 

Receipt? oprah14

She’s new, she non threatening and routinely embarrassed herself in a way that’s charismatic and relatable, she’s not a black woman but acts like the caricature of a ghetto sassy black women that’s everybody loves when someone else does it, she’s light skin. 

She embodies the sassy ghetto black woman that gays eat up with their “ I have a black woman stuck inside me”. She’s also funny. 

Sad and thing is media and even nicki and cardi herself have been fueling this fued with rumors and they have both thrown shade at one another. Neither of them are innocent.  I also think there will be other incidents and the people hosting these parties are going to set these two up to fight for their entertainment. oprah14 

1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

But once again, where are the actual receipts that Nicki did this? I haven’t seen any. 

Maybe shit happened behind the scenes, not everything gets plastered on social media wat3 

6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Maybe shit happened behind the scenes, not everything gets plastered on social media wat3 

And maybe it didn't moo12

But I don't see you giving Nicki benefit of the doubt oprah14 but you sure are giving one to Cardi ny14

19 minutes ago, Philip said:

And maybe it didn't moo12

But I don't see you giving Nicki benefit of the doubt oprah14 but you sure are giving one to Cardi ny14

Because Nicki is trash and it’s finally being exposed ny7 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.