what makes cardi b more "likeable" than nicki?

ShutUpRae    298

am i missing something? Cardi B has said disgusting and over the top things about other people too(making fun of people's dead kids, fighting people etc.), she's extremely hoodrat and the only difference between her attitude and nicki's is that she's more open about it and not snakelike. Is that an admirable trait or something now? That being a cunt is okay as long as you're open about it? oprah8

Agugaga    1,690

People just like to bandwagon. 

They are both acting over the top lately, it's definitely keeping us all entertained. But yea, Nicki is definitely the more talented one. oprah14 

Infrared    19,480

1) She's new

2) Her personality is more relaxed. Not too big of an ego and she's actually pretty funny, cute in a childish way. Nicki comes off a bit mean.

3) People love a good rags to riches story.

4) She was on Love and Hip Hop for two season? maybe three LHH is one of the biggest reality shows out now

Chris Morlock    43,895
17 minutes ago, Infrared said:

Not too big of an ego

looooooooooooooooooooooooool

the one who started the physical altercation isnt egotistical? lol

Bright Moon    19,186

Because she fits the stereotype of teens-young adults in America in 2018.

P.O.P    5,920

Bicki is such a big CUNT than Cardi really doesn't have to do anything to be more likeable

Sugar Baby    1,135

because she is real, se never tries to be something that she is not or hides her past, plus if she wants to say something she says it in your face unlike nicki who talks crap on twitter or interviews but doesn't have the balls to act in real life

Madame X    22,567

Because she's the new face in music industry. That's the only reason.

lol3

Umbreon    4,430

She’s more humble than Nicki. sass1 

She got pregnant her first year of her career, thought to be “career suicide” but put her family first. She’s got that “mom” title that the GP finds dear about her. nat2 

Nicki talked trash about her BABY girl. What kind of low life scum do you have to be to talk trash about a toddler? Mama bear protecting her cub. um2 

Cardi already has two #1’s and Nicki has 0. The GP likes someone who can actually reach the top and not have Twitter meltdowns about being #2 and comparing her Spotify success to historical icon Harriet Tubman. Pathetic. rav2 

Jjang    13,564

Cardi flaunts her fake body parts, Nicki denies them. You can write a full synopsis on that.

Agugaga    1,690
46 minutes ago, Umbreon said:

She’s more humble than Nicki. sass1 

She got pregnant her first year of her career, thought to be “career suicide” but put her family first. She’s got that “mom” title that the GP finds dear about her. nat2 

Nicki talked trash about her BABY girl. What kind of low life scum do you have to be to talk trash about a toddler? Mama bear protecting her cub. um2 

Cardi already has two #1’s and Nicki has 0. The GP likes someone who can actually reach the top and not have Twitter meltdowns about being #2 and comparing her Spotify success to historical icon Harriet Tubman. Pathetic. rav2 

Receipt? oprah14

Umbreon    4,430
4 minutes ago, Agugaga said:

Receipt? oprah14

Cardi B herself said it was a reason she attacked in her IG post. 

Winnie.    18,649

She’s new, she non threatening and routinely embarrassed herself in a way that’s charismatic and relatable, she’s not a black woman but acts like the caricature of a ghetto sassy black women that’s everybody loves when someone else does it, she’s light skin. 

Mikey Likey    1,329

She embodies the sassy ghetto black woman that gays eat up with their “ I have a black woman stuck inside me”. She’s also funny. 

Sad and thing is media and even nicki and cardi herself have been fueling this fued with rumors and they have both thrown shade at one another. Neither of them are innocent.  I also think there will be other incidents and the people hosting these parties are going to set these two up to fight for their entertainment. oprah14 

Agugaga    1,690
2 hours ago, Umbreon said:

Cardi B herself said it was a reason she attacked in her IG post. 

But once again, where are the actual receipts that Nicki did this? I haven’t seen any. 

Warrior    990
1 hour ago, Agugaga said:

But once again, where are the actual receipts that Nicki did this? I haven’t seen any. 

Maybe shit happened behind the scenes, not everything gets plastered on social media wat3 

Philip    18,612
6 minutes ago, Warrior said:

Maybe shit happened behind the scenes, not everything gets plastered on social media wat3 

And maybe it didn't moo12

But I don't see you giving Nicki benefit of the doubt oprah14 but you sure are giving one to Cardi ny14

Warrior    990
19 minutes ago, Philip said:

And maybe it didn't moo12

But I don't see you giving Nicki benefit of the doubt oprah14 but you sure are giving one to Cardi ny14

Because Nicki is trash and it’s finally being exposed ny7 

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.