Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Portia

Christina attends Area Fashion Show 9/8

22 hours ago, LIBERATION said:

a look! her body looks snatchedt

are we looking at the same pictures?? She looks like she has gained a lot of weight not like someone who is going on tour in 2 weeks. She was out of breath the second she hit the stage. Im really worried about this tour.

2 hours ago, COOKIES said:

are we looking at the same pictures?? She looks like she has gained a lot of weight not like someone who is going on tour in 2 weeks. She was out of breath the second she hit the stage. Im really worried about this tour.

I actually thought the post by LIBERATION above was being meant sarcastic moo1...

4 hours ago, COOKIES said:

Yes! You should check out her recent performance at the opening ceremony show, she sounded just as good. 

49 minutes ago, LIBERATION said:

Yes! You should check out her recent performance at the opening ceremony show, she sounded just as good. 

Seriously?! You don't mean that performance I've posted and commented on in the other thread?!bey8

54 minutes ago, LIBERATION said:

Her voice&body're not ready for the tour sis mad5 if she's not going to work on her voice she shouldn't go on tour because people don't want to pay $200 or more to hear her screaming and being out of breath.I don't expect her to do Beyonce type of show but just good intimate show with great live vocals.Her performances at the jazz festival&those at HB party and AF show were very bad.She was out of breath,oversinging and couldn't hit high notes.

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.