Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WinnieIsFree

Madienna 16 Razzies Noms Godga 0, why?

10 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

She kept people's interest for more than 2 years, unlike Gaga. xtina5 Anyway, she won some Golden Globes too, + some of the songs she sang got nominated for Oscars. One of them won, so I'm fine with that. xtina5 I don't care about her career as an actress, as she doesn't too. xtina5

She was chopped multiple times before she got some love...and then got chopped AGAIN. If you suck at something dont keep doing it, that isnt persistence or hard work so to say, that's desperation.

10 minutes ago, Winnie. said:

She was most interesting for a few years then got overshadowed by bigger and better stars ever since. 

16 razzie noms vs 1 razzie nom

She obviously cares as she attempted to act hun, but she stopped because she can’t rely on gimmicks in acting. You either have it or you don’t.

Now get your annoying ass out of my thread 

We love a Golden Globe winner for Best Actress. Pure talent did that! Now that I'm thinking about it.mp3, Gaga had to do a musical film to get some good reviews too. What a coincidence. M's impact!

xtina5

19 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

I don't care about her career as an actress, as she doesn't too. xtina5

Too bad she thought she can be a director

W.E.

TOMATOMETER

Average Rating: 4.3/10
Reviews Counted: 110
Fresh: 14
Rotten: 96

Commercial response

Globally the film was a commercial failure. In the United Kingdom, W.E. opened in a total of 172 cinemas, grossing a total of £183,000 with advance screenings added in.

3 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

Too bad she thought she can be a director

W.E.

TOMATOMETER

Average Rating: 4.3/10
Reviews Counted: 110
Fresh: 14
Rotten: 96

Commercial response

Globally the film was a commercial failure. In the United Kingdom, W.E. opened in a total of 172 cinemas, grossing a total of £183,000 with advance screenings added in.

I don't care about her movie too. xtina5 But the film's direction wasn't that bad, they dragged it cause it was directed by her. lol3

Just now, Urbanov said:

tenor.gif?itemid=12206278

I will. lol3 The direction wasn't that bad, just a look at the trailer is enough to see it. lol3 It wasn't a masterpiece but definitely not a mess too. lol3 If it wasn't released by Madonna, it would have propably get better reviews. lol3

20 minutes ago, Régine Filange said:

It wasn't a masterpiece but definitely not a mess too. lol3 If it wasn't released by Madonna, it would have propably get better reviews. lol3

I guess we have an excuse for everything now lol3 My fave haven't recorded a shitty album!!! If it was released by someone else it would get better reviews lol3 dddd

10 minutes ago, Urbanov said:

I guess we have an excuse for everything now lol3 My fave haven't recorded a shitty album!!! If it was released by someone else it would get better reviews lol3 dddd

The direction wasn't that bad. lol3

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.