Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Nicki threatens Cardi: I will murder you

Nicki is such a pussy, she talks crap on twitter or interviews but never has the balls to say something in front of anyone without her gorillas xtina4

I want Cardi to beat her ass, knowing how rachet Cardi is I know she will try multiple times until she finally gets the chance to touch Nickigasp1

get ha gaycat1

She’s just speaking truth and warning Cardi. There are people in the industry with immense money and power who won’t hesitate to have you offed. Especially those in the rap game. Nicki obviously isn’t one of them, and is too classy for physical fights and such. 

Cardi is a mother and should be worried about being there for her child. 

Provided it’s real. 

Does she realize the position she’ll be in if something happens to Cardi? Or more likely, if someone connected to Nicki does something connected to Cardi ari9

They might have had a taste of it recently, but a lot of these Twatter stans aren’t old enough to remember what hip-hop was like in the late 1990s and Early 2000s. 

I forget exactly why, but I’m pretty sure Lil Kim went to jail for perjury on a shooting. 

And ifs it not, Twitter needs to stop, you’re getting into dangerous territory here. 

2 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

And you’re dumb for posting this thread, you’re both are equal now. 

The specific content doesn't matter, I could quote something from a different time or place and the point would still apply : she's a major puss. Which is okay, most people are, but don't brag about being the direct opposite, as simple as that. And don't pretend to be classy.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.