Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

WarrenThanksYouAll

Nicki threatens Cardi: I will murder you

16 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

cardi did attack her first so i hope we aren't pretending nicki is all of a sudden the trashier one here

They’re both a hot ass mess. Nicki barely spoke of the incident (from what I know) but whatever she brought up to try and drag Cardi, she has done similar.

She claims her success is from Sympathy and Payola, yet so many people actually like the sis’ music. But the good sis dropped 3  mediocre tracks and hopped on everyone’s songs just to beat a record  

She denounced Cardi’s blackness, yet someone who isn’t remotely black, and is pedo call her a “lil nigga” jj4 

She calls Cardi out for clap backing at people calling them monkeys and roaches yet she has a whole bar callig Lil Kim a monkey. 

Or calling Cardi out for sending men to attack women, and proceeds to be all on these woman beaters like Nas and defending Tekashi to no fucking end  

In no way I am defending Cardi’s actions. But  this is literally spiderman pointing at spiderman at this point. They’re both trashy people and arguing who is more trashy is tiring now.  jj4 

17 minutes ago, ShutUpRae said:

cardi did attack her first so i hope we aren't pretending nicki is all of a sudden the trashier one here

Let’s not pretend Nicki hasn’t been side dissing Cardi for MONTHS. She literally called her out in a radio show

“If we have beef then I guess we have beef. You need to have tough skin to make it in this game”, says the bitch who cried cause Cardi “hurt her feelings” cause she didn’t kiss her ass. jj4 

5 hours ago, Kyoteki said:

Let’s not pretend Nicki hasn’t been side dissing Cardi for MONTHS. She literally called her out in a radio show

“If we have beef then I guess we have beef. You need to have tough skin to make it in this game”, says the bitch who cried cause Cardi “hurt her feelings” cause she didn’t kiss her ass. jj4 

i agree they are both trashy and problematic its just cringy seeing people act like cardi is any better just because they don't like nicki

Just now, ShutUpRae said:

i agree they are both trashy and and problematic its just cringy seeing people act like cardi is any better just because they don't like nicki

Thats why I said “This fight was bount to happen”. Nicki literally egged it on to happen and now she wanna try and end her career cause Cardi fell for the bait. But the truest tea is Nicki is no better than her and it’s hilarious that people wanna think that Nicki is above her. They both trash jj4 

and its funny the defense for her is that “Y’ALL DONT HAVE THIS ENERGY FOR MALE RAPPERS” like Kanye’s album didn’t just under perform lmaoooo

lmao the lack of context in here is so cringey. nicki was yelling about how she thinks something is wrong with cardi and is crying out for help when she’s so focused on feuds and physical altercations when she’s in the height of her career, and that people need to step in and intervene before she gets herself killed, because “you put your hands on certain people, you’re gonna die.” implying that there are a lot of other crazy bitches out there that COULD take cardi out if they wanted.

10 minutes ago, QUINN said:

lmao the lack of context in here is so cringey. nicki was yelling about how she thinks something is wrong with cardi and is crying out for help when she’s so focused on feuds and physical altercations when she’s in the height of her career, and that people need to step in and intervene before she gets herself killed, because “you put your hands on certain people, you’re gonna die.” implying that there are a lot of other crazy bitches out there that COULD take cardi out if they wanted.

They are so hype to end Nicki my gosh rip2 FOTP really is something else.

Mess, y'all really love to just hop on whatever shit you see on Twitter and call it a fact just because you hate the artist. I was listening to Queen Radio and Nicki never said this omg rip4  the lengths y'all go just to make everyone know you don't like x artist is surreal.

I'm actually fucking sick of this Nicki hate train.... people hate her because she's actually doing nothing??? jj4 How about focussing on the FACTS such as Cardi physically threatening Nicki and talking shit about somebody's dead child? So hypocritical for everyone to jump down Nicki's throat for "talking shit about Cardi's child" (which btw there is stilll no evidence of) when Cardi has done the same but worse. At least Nicki actually has talent in rapping and writing to back herself up, Cardi is just complete talentless trash.

I just don't understand what Nicki is supposed to do lol, if she had fought Cardi back she would have been labelled as trashy, but she is labelled as a pussy for not fighting back and now is hated on for speaking facts about Cardi 

I don’t stan Nicki at all and regardless of all the stupid shit she’s pulled recently with her brother and 69 and whatever, this hate train against her is 100% pure bullshit stupidity that needs to stop. Now. brit4

It getting quite pathetic and it’s stupid as hell that people are even trying it. The receipts from this quote are there, do some research before opening your mouth and looking like an imbecile. brit4 

4 hours ago, Mikey Likey said:

That’s so not real ny6 

it cant be real ny4 

I just listened to her Queen Radio and she did say those words but didnt meant she's going to kill her like what the OP was saying. moo7

Nicki made a good point there tbh. rih14

The next time Cardi do it, its either another plump on her forehead, a black eye, or Kulture gonna grow up without a mother because she's either dead or in jail. #Truth rih14

Stop promoting violence, I do love both but Cardi's act was really unacceptable. #WhitePeopleAreJustLaughing #FACT lj1

1 hour ago, RED ANGELO said:

I just listened to her Queen Radio and she did say those words but didnt meant she's going to kill her like what the OP was saying. moo7

Nicki made a good point there tbh. rih14

The next time Cardi do it, its either another plump on her forehead, a black eye, or Kulture gonna grow up without a mother because she's either dead or in jail. #Truth rih14

Stop promoting violence, I do love both but Cardi's act was really unacceptable. #WhitePeopleAreJustLaughing #FACT lj1

Very true white people are really just laughing at this whole thing. It’s entertainment for them 

Nicki is over we been knew oprah14 First Travis fiasco and now this - and the fact that still nobody buys her album is a kii

She’s so full of shit she popped on the radio, said what basically Barbz say on Twitter and her fanbase still eats it all up rip3 Imagine having your ego ANNIHILATED this much by a newcomer so you have to spend one hour of your radio audition to talk about her instead of promoting your flop album ny4 

Some of you guys don’t understand that in this ridiculous era of social media people feel free to talk shit with no consequences and when they’re pressed they hide like fucking rats. “BuT sHe WaS cLaSsY” yeah classy lmfao2 not only this is fucking dumb thing to say cause Nicki is not classy at all but here is what me, @Jjang or other reasonable people would do who are still in touch with reality:

No matter where we are, no matter what circumstances are, no matter if you’re surrounded by bodyguards or alone - if you feel brave on the internet and feel like you can talk shit behind my back for all this time and when I have enough of it I’m gonna CONFRONT YOU on the nearest event you’re going to attend no matter what. That doesn’t necessarily mean that I’m gonna turn this into physical altercation but I’m still going to press you like a fucking panini cause most of you bitches are brave behind your keyboards and that’s what your Queen Nicki does too oprah14 End of tape

7 hours ago, Yoncé. said:

That’s not even what she said, none of y’all in here were even listening to Queen Radio so fuck off with your dumb essays and paragraphs. 

That is EXACTLY what she said. Shut the fuck up lmfao2 

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.