Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | GTFO | September 13th, 2018

1 hour ago, Urbanov said:

Imagine the slayage sis we ain't worthy cry6

Look at the official title, Trapriah confirmed! Oh yes we ain't worthy! Btw I read somewhere that it's just a buzz single. The actual lead single should be the second single coming after this one. interesting1 

33 minutes ago, Royale said:

Look at the official title, Trapriah confirmed! Oh yes we ain't worthy! Btw I read somewhere that it's just a buzz single. The actual lead single should be the second single coming after this one. interesting1 

Where do y’all get these informations from fall5 

Just now, Urbanov said:

Where do y’all get these informations from fall5 

Twitter/ATRL. Mostly Twitter though, since the title & PPL registration comes from there. Not sure about that "buzz"/"lead" stuff but either way, we're getting something. giveup1 

47 minutes ago, Bionic Monster said:

Omg H.A.T.E.U. teas!!!!!! I wonder what GTFO actually stands fornat1

MY FIRST THOUGHT yas2 

47 minutes ago, Yoncé. said:

Oh bitch GTFO as in 'Get The Fuck Out'? Oh... shit. I told y'all Trapriah is coming, hold on tight ladies!!!

mte yas2 

37 minutes ago, Royale said:

Twitter/ATRL. Mostly Twitter though, since the title & PPL registration comes from there. Not sure about that "buzz"/"lead" stuff but either way, we're getting something. giveup1 

NEW ERA IS COMING BITCH IM HYPED

1 minute ago, Imperfect said:

Oh my gosh!

Why did I not get tagged @Royale?

Hey legend, maybe because you haven't been added to the Lamb taglist yet!

Post in the thread above and ask @Sylk to add you and then you'll get mentioned each time when we get major MC news.

1 minute ago, Royale said:

Hey legend, maybe because you haven't been added to the Lamb taglist yet!

Post in the thread above and ask @Sylk to add you and then you'll get mentioned each time when we get major MC news.

I already asked a few months ago and was not added

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.