Archived

This thread has been closed to further replies because it was not updated for 12 months. If you wish to have this thread reinstated, please contact an administrator.

Royale

Mariah Carey | GTFO | September 13th, 2018

I’m so in love with this song omg bey5 It cleared my skin enabled me to instantly lose 5 pounds (try harder Regina) and put me in such a good mood. It’s so perfectly calibrated between a bop and a mood. Been on repeat for like 20 mins

21 minutes ago, Peytonfan18 said:

Help lambs!! I looked on iTunes and don’t see it! GTFO with this being #85 on iTunes but I can’t even help get it higher???moo10

I don't live in the US so I wouldn't know, but I saw that it climbed to #63 already, at least. Try to type "Mariah Carey Gtfo" in the search bar maybe? moo10

5 minutes ago, Royale said:

I don't live in the US so I wouldn't know, but I saw that it climbed to #63 already, at least. Try to type "Mariah Carey Gtfo" in the search bar maybe? moo10

Thank you, Royale!! I actually just found it on the iTunes Charts and in the US moo1moo1it looks like it’s already #7!!!!

6 minutes ago, Peytonfan18 said:

Thank you, Royale!! I actually just found it on the iTunes Charts and in the US moo1moo1it looks like it’s already #7!!!!

Wait, what? rip4 According to Kworb it's already at #15; but the song entering the Top 10 this quickly is huge for her. The song is already at #14 in my country though. (France)

Just now, Peytonfan18 said:

I downloaded it from the iTunes Store, and I checked on charts and it is at #7... is that right? Sorry, not sure I’m giving right information.. moo10 I’m just giving everyone positivity..

Don't worry, I believe you. It's just some great news to hear! moo1

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Browsing now   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.